Chapter 61: Mavis' Birthday

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Author's note:- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story

It was a busy day in the hotel. Dracula and his hotel staff have become occupied more than ever because today was a special occasion to celebrate. Today was Mavis' 127th birthday.

Mavis was inside her and Johnny's room getting ready for her big day. In fact, she was so excited that she keeps her reminding her friends and families day after day and night after night.

While Mavis was choosing on what outfit she would wear for the party, all of her friends came in the room and surprised her.

HANK, PEDRO, WENDY, SOPHIE, and CHARLOTTE: HI, MAVIS!!!!

MAVIS: Whoa! You guys, what are you doing here?

HANK: We drop by to wish you a happy birthday.

WENDY, SOPHIE, and CHARLOTTE: Happy birthday, Mavis!!!

MAVIS: Aww.... Thanks, guys. You guys are the best!

Mavis and her friends gathered all together in a group hug.

PEDRO: So when's the party gonna start?

MAVIS: Dad is still setting up the decorations in the ballroom, so I'm guessing the party doesn't start for a few hours.

WENDY: That's alright, Mavis. We don't care what time the party starts. All we care about is just spending time with you.

Wendy said as she lovingly hugged Mavis, who hugged her gooey friend back. Watching this made the werewolf twins, Sophie and Charlotte, jealous.

SOPHIE: Uh, you're not the only who wants to spend time with Mavis, Wendy.

CHARLOTTE: Yeah, Wendy.

Before the girls' rivalry started heat up, Mavis broke the silence before anything gets worse.

MAVIS: (*clears throat) You know if it means that much for you, I'm happy enough to spend time with girls.

WENDY, SOPHIE, and CHARLOTTE: Yay! We love you, Mavis!

The girls cheered as they both hugged Mavis at the same time.

Mavis, Hank, Pedro, Wendy, Sophie, and Charlotte spent the entire day talking and laughing at the fun memories they had during Mavis' teenage years.

Hours later, the night has come to celebrate Mavis' 127th birthday party. She was still in her room and decided to wear her mother's dress that she wore on her 115th birthday/Fangceañera and the Dracula cape she earned that same night.

Dracula and Martha entered her room to check on their daughter and greeted her happily.

DRACULA: Mavy!