Chapter 54: Night on the Pool

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Dracula and Martha has the night for themselves while Mavis, Dennis, Johnny, and his brothers, sister, and nephews wore their bathing suits and hangout together by the pool.

Dennis wanted to play with his cousins over at the pool but he wasn't sure if Mavis would let him since he knew his mother was overprotective.

DENNIS: Mommy, can I go to the pool with them?

MAVIS: Okay, sweetie. Just don't play rough. Okay?

DENNIS: Yay!

Dennis ran and jumped down to the pool and joined with his uncles, aunt, and cousins.

Mavis and the other hand sat beside Johnny on a nearby pool bench. A smile formed at each other's faces.

JOHNNY: Vampire girl with a fangy-fang...

MAVIS: (*giggle) Hair real cute with the bangy-bang, little princess gonna be a queen,

JOHNNY: legal bat lady turning 118!

MAVIS: Looks like someone is happy.

JOHNNY: Of course I'm happy. I have my entire family with me and my favorite vampire is about to have her 127 birthday soon.

Johnny said while Mavis rested her head on his shoulder and held his hand while watching the Loughrans having fun in the pool.

MAVIS: You I've been thinking about lately.

JOHNNY: About what?

MAVIS: I've decided to turn you at the night of my birthday.

Johnny widened his eyes after hearing the huge news from Mavis. He wasn't expecting it anytime sooner.

JOHNNY: Wait... really? Are you sure about this?

MAVIS: Johnny, I love you. All I ever wanted was to spend my entire afterlife with my zing for the rest of eternity. I don't want you to grow old and die.

JOHNNY: Does your parents know about this?

MAVIS: I'm planning to tell them maybe later tonight. I think should tell it to your siblings as well. Besides, think of it as my birthday gift from you.

JOHNNY: (*whisper) If that's whatever it takes to be with you forever, then I'm willing to give it a shot. I love you.

Johnny gave Mavis a long passionate kiss and laid down together on the bench while cuddling.

MAVIS: At least you, me, and Dennis are the same now. Think of it as a new chapter of our lives. No one's going to make fun of you unlike those bullies from your childhood.

JOHNNY: (*chuckle) You know, I wasn't bullied all the time when I was a kid. I used to have a best friend. We were like brothers growing up. My parents and his were business partners.

MAVIS: You two were really that close, huh? What happened after that?

Johnny wanted to continue telling the whole story to Mavis but it was too difficult to tell her everything.

JOHNNY: (*sigh) Let's just say, we found out that his parents' company was sued for illegal businesses. One night, they ran into trouble and.... died. My best friend was with them.

MAVIS: Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that.

JOHNNY: It was a long time ago and.... I moved on now.

Johnny said as he lowered his eyes thinking about the fun times he had with his childhood friend.

Brett and Kent came up to Mavis and Johnny trying not to laugh like they were planning something mischief.

KENT: Hey, Mavis. Mind if we borrow Johnny just for a second.

JOHNNY and MAVIS: Uh, why?

KENT: Nothing. We're just planning to throw Johnny on the pool.

JOHNNY: Wait, what?

In a spilt Brett grab Johnny by the arms and Brett by his legs. Johnny tried to struggle but Brett and Kent melt swinging his entire body ready to throw him on the pool.

BRETT: Alright, little bro! Here we go!

JOHNNY: Wait, guys! Come on! You're embarrassing me in front Mavis! This is ridiculous!

BRETT and KENT: 1.... 2..... and 3!

Brett and Kent used all of their strength to throw Johnny on the pool and splash!

Everyone laughed shed in tears from the laughter. Johnny felt so embarrassed right now, even Mavis was laughing at him.

MELLY: Sorry about that, Mavis. They've been like that to Johnny since we were kids.

MAVIS: It's alright. I really find it cute about Johnny.

Mavis joined Johnny on the pool and hugged him. She even kissed him just to cheer him up. This made Johnny relaxed.

To be continued.....

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.