Chapter 82: Johnny's Past Life (Part 3)

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.
- It really sucks that Hotel Transylvania 4 was suppose to come out on July 23 instead in October 1.

(I Go Looney)

When the world is full of care
And every headline screams despair,
All is rape, starvation, war and life is vile

Then there's a certain thing I do
Which I shall pass along to you,
That's always guaranteed to make me smile:

YES!!!!!

I go loo-oo-oony as a light-bulb battered bug!
Simply loo-oo-oony, sometimes foam and chew the rug!
Mister, life is swell
In a padded cell,
It'll chase those blues away:
You can trade your gloom
For a rubber room
And injections twice a day!

Just go loo-oo-oony like an acid casualty,
Or a moo-oo-oonie, or a preacher on T.V.
When the human race
Wears an anxious face,

When the bomb hangs overhead,
When your kid turns blue,
It won't worry you,
You can smile and nod instead.

When you're loo-oo-oony, then you just don't give a fig,
Man's so pu-uu-uny, and the universe so big!
If you hurt inside,
Get certified,
And if life should treat you bad...
DON'T GET EVEN...GET MAD!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!

Dracula, Martha, and Mavis were still outside at the image of a burning Hotel Transylvania. With them was  the Joker, Batman Who Laughs, and his children of Robin slaves.

DRACULA: Oh no. Not this one again.

JOKER: It's over, Drac. Batman is mine now, to do as I wish. He has the mind of the killer and that mind is mine. Soon he'll cross the blood red line and if he kills, I'll make him do it again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

At this point, they have no idea if Johnny can be saved from the Joker but Mavis didn't lose hope. She slowly walked towards to Johnny and try to snap him back to reality.

DRACULA: Mavis, what are you doing? Get back here!

MAVIS: I'm going to bring my husband back.

Mavis wasn't scared at Joker and the Batman Who Laughs. All she cared about is bringing Johnny back to his normal self.

BATMAN WHO LAUGHS: Aww... has the little vampire come to surrender? (*chuckle)

MAVIS: No. I'm here to save my husband. You're not what Joker made you.

BATMAN WHO LAUGHS: You're looking at the new and improved Joker now. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

JOKER: Ha! This might be finest work yet!

Dracula and Martha were worried about Mavis that things might not go well as it was planned.

MAVIS: This not who you are! Think about Alfred and Dennis! What will your parents think if they saw you like this!

Mavis keeps debating about what Johnny has become. This made the Batman Who Laughs grunt lightly shaking his head. He wasn't going to give in that easy.