Chapter 31: Revenge of the Cartwrights (Part 2)

Author's note:
- Gosh I really love these movies! Hotel Transylvania 1-3 and The Batman!

- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story

- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story. Thank you so much!😊

Hotel Transylvania....
Inside a room, there was Dracula, Johnny, Frank, Murray, Wayne, and Griffin talking about the human protesters at the village.

Johnny was on his laptop reading the latest article/news online while Dracula kept pacing around the room nervously.

FRANK: Drac, you sure the humans won't just barged in to the hotel.

DRACULA: Don't worry about that, Frank. I raised the drawbridge and filled the lake with piranha. That'll make the protestors to run away.

WAYNE: And you'll think that'll convince everyone that we're not dangerous?

JOHNNY: They've already moved in to the internet. They're forming anti-monster groups. You gotta do something about this, Drac.

DRACULA: Johnny, please. Would you just give time to think over here!

Martha suddenly entered the room interrupting their small conference.

MARTHA: Drac, Do you a minute? There's something we need to show you.

DRACULA: (*sigh) Martha, I'm a little bit busy at the moment now. Could you come back later?

MARTHA: That can wait. This is really important right now.

DRACULA: (*sigh) Okay, dear....

Dracula didn't want argue with Martha so he left the room with his wife.

GRIFFIN: You know, this never would've happened to all of us if that kid never showed up in your talk show, Frank.

JOHNNY: What kid?

FRANK: There was this teenager who wanted to take pictures with the monsters the other night! He told everyone to look more scary in photos so that he could lie to humans about how monsters are terrible again.