Chapter 1: Love at First Sight

Somewhere within the dark and spooky forest, a lonely bat was randomly flying around the tall trees. The bat flaps his wings as he flew up at the beautiful sky where the moon illuminated brightly until suddenly he bumped into another flying bat and fell on the ground.

The bats transformed into their human forms still laying on the ground. The slowly got up dizzily while rubbing their heads. As they opened their eyes, they felt a strange feeling struck through them.

*ZING*

The man and woman just blankly stared at each other both speechless and eyes widened in surprise. A purple sparkle can be seen on their blue eyes. The levitated themselves back up at their feet but still blankly starring at each other. All they could do is just mummer words unsure what to say.

(Man): Sorry... I was uh...

(Woman): (*chuckle)... flying.. yeah. That's what I....

(Man): I uh... saw you. You have beautiful ears.

(Woman): (*chuckle)... oh these, really?"

The woman smiled while she puts some of her hair behind her ear as she grinned. The man just smiled at how beautiful the woman was until he snapped himself back to reality.

(Man): (*gasp) I meant the bat ears. Oh wait, but they're also lovely.

(Woman): Thanks. I'm Martha, by the way.

(Man): Dracula.

As they introduce themselves, Dracula and Martha held both the hands together and gleefully stared each other's eyes.

Later on at the end, Dracula and Martha got married happily. The newlyweds had their first dance together as husband and wife at the ceiling while the lights of the chandelier illuminated brightly. The wedding guests were awed the couple dancing together while the skeletal mariachi band played the song with their instruments but unfortunately the Drac Pack, Frank, Wayne, Murray, and Griffin, immediately pulled them away and decided that they should perform for their best friend and his zing.

Dracula and Martha has their honeymoon in Hawaii. It was beautiful night at the beach where the couple sat together at the sand with Dracula's arm around Martha's shoulder and exchanging lovely glances at each other.

After their honeymoon, Dracula and Martha decided to go out for a fly in their bat form at the beautiful night sky where suddenly he noticed Martha was breathing heavily and exhausted. Dracula was worried and they gently landed on the grassy ground. After groaning in pain for a few seconds, Martha finally smiled at Dracula and showed her big round belly. She was pregnant. Dracula smiled widely at her wife and hugged her due to the fact that he's about to become a father.

Months later, Dracula was accompanied with his friends, Frank, Wayne, Murray, and Griffin, in his castle pacing nervously inside the room for a few hours. While waiting for another couple of minutes, the Drac Pack heard a noise of a baby crying.

Dracula quickly rushed in the bedroom almost in panic. As he entered the room, he could perfectly see Martha resting on their bed in front of him, with a newborn baby in her arms. Dracula widened his eyes in surprise as he slowly walked towards his wife. Martha gently handed the baby on his arms. As Dracula's face went closer to the baby, the little infant giggled and held her tiny hand on Dracula's nose. The Count shed tears of joy from his eyes hugging both his newborn baby daughter and Martha.

Frank, Wayne, Murray, and Griffin watched the whole thing happened and started to cry. Frank used one of Murray's wrappers to wipe away his tears and nose, which really annoyed the mummy.

One night in their castle, Dracula checked on their baby daughter sleeping peacefully on her crib. Dracula gently grabbed her tiny body and kissed her on the forehead until he heard Martha waking up.

MARTHA: (*laughs) If you wake Mavis one more time, so help me I'll...

Before Dracula could even put her back in the crib, baby Mavis woke up and started crying loudly.

DRACULA: I'm sorry. I just can't help it.

Martha just laughed as she got up from their bed and looking at how cute their baby daughter was while Dracula cradling her on his arms.

DRACULA: Hush little vampire don't say a word, papa's gonna get you a villager.

Hearing her father singing the lullaby, baby Mavis stopped crying and smiled adorably at her parents while releasing cute giggles. Baby Mavis just starred at her parents with those big blue eyes of her.

DRACULA: Oh, my little Mavy... I can't stop starring at her... I... I think she's hypnotized me.

MARTHA: Hypnotizing powers in three months? Really?

DRACULA: Of course! She's a Dracula after all!

To be continued....