Chapter 79: Finding a Cure

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Back at the hotel....
It was already daytime as Dracula, Mavis, and Robin have made it back home safely. In the dungeon underneath the hotel, Dracula and Robin were still badly injured from the fight they had with Johnny while Mavis was just sitting on her chair trying to relax.

For safety measures, they tightly strapped Johnny on a standing gurney and locked him up on a small cell with a glass wall between him and Dracula, Mavis, and Richard.

Johnny still has that Joker-makeup on his face and was still out of his mind. He stared at the glass window and gave a terrifying smile towards Dracula, Mavis, and Richard.

JOHNNY: (*whisper) Hush little Batman don't say a word, Joker's gonna kill for you the whole damn world! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dracula, Richard, and mostly Mavis were really concerned and frightened about Johnny's condition by just looking at him and hearing his chaotic laughter.

Richard removed portions of his armored suit and wrapped some bandages around his wounds to make him feel more comfortable.

RICHARD: How are you guys doing?

MAVIS: Dad is still suffering from his injuries earlier but the anti-darts are starting to wear off. We're going to be fine, hopefully.

Richard then turned his attention to Drac, who was trying to rest and trying not to move a muscle.

RICHARD: Drac?

DRACULA: Don't worry about me. I'll recover. But you should rest as well.

RICHARD: I'll be fine. I'm not gonna stop until we find a way to fix Johnny.

MAVIS: Well neither am I.

While Dracula, Mavis, and Richard were trying to figure out a way to cure, they turned around and saw the Drac Pack (Frank, Wayne, Murray, and Griffin) entered the room the minute they heard that Dracula was back with Mavis.

FRANK: Mavis! Drac! You're back!

WAYNE: Whoa, Drac! What the heck happened to you?

DRACULA: It's long story. Me and Johnny just had a... 'misunderstanding'.

MURRAY: Wait, Johnny did that to you?

DRACULA: Look guys, it's been a rough night for all of us. Can you just let me and Mavis rest for awhile.

Dracula said in exhaustion to his friends. The Drac Pack gasped in shock when they saw Johnny's horrifying physical appearance.

Hank, Pedro, Wendy, Sophie, and Charlotte tightly hugged Mavis as a welcome home. Mavis gave a tired yet satisfying smile and hugged her friends back.

Martha, Vlad, Lydia, Gene, Klaus, Wanda, and Eunice were also relieved that Dracula and Mavis made it back home safely.

MARTHA: Mavis! Drac!

Martha towards to Dracula and Mavis to embrace them in a tight hug.

MARTHA: I'm so glad you two are safe! For a second, I thought....

MAVIS: It's okay, mom. Me and dad are here now.

Martha simply kissed Mavis on her forehead while Dracula stared and smiled at his wife.