Chapter 65: Secrect Identities Revealed

Author's note:- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Who are you?

ARKHAM KNIGHT: You really have no idea. Do you, Johnny?

The Arkham Knight remained holding his pistol gun at Batman/Johnny while pressing a button on his helmet. The Arkham Knight's voice modulator/changer turned off to let them hear his true voice and his visor mask lifted up revealing his true face and identity to Batman/Johnny and everyone else. The Arkham Knight has revealed to be between in his late 20's and early 30's similar to Johnny's age and has white hair. Batman/Johnny had a shocking look on his face. Not only that, the Arkham Knight just directly mentioned him by his real name in front of his friends and families. When the Arkham Knight revealed himself, the monster wasn't that much surprised at all except for the fact that he finally exposed his face. However, the Loughrans were the ones who were mostly shocked at this moment because they knew who this man was. Batman/Johnny's heart was beating fast to final see the face behind the mask. The familiar face he have not seen for a very long time. The face he have seen from his childhood part. The face of his former best friend.

(Loughrans): (*gasp) Adrian Chase?!

The monsters turned to the humans in a confused look about they knew about the Arkham Knight.

MAVIS: Who's Adrian Chase?

MELLY: He was Johnny's best friend. Him and his parents died when we were just kids....

Mavis gasped in shock. She recalled the night before her birthday on the pool area that Johnny mentioned he used to have a best friend who died in an accident with his parents when he was just a kid. Not only did that questioned Mavis but she was a bit confused about the Arkham Knight sort of confirming Batman/Johnny's true identity.

Batman/Johnny felt so anguished seeing the Arkham Knight's real face in front of him. He never thought that his childhood friend who thought was dead would be his dangerous threat.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Adrian? But.... you're dead....

ARKHAM KNIGHT: What's the matter? Lost for words on seeing your old friend back from the dead? I expected more.... I'm hurt.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: No, it cant be that's impossible. The car crash and the police.... they told us that you and your parents died that night.

The Arkham Knight/Adrian Chase angrily exclaimed while pointing his pistol gun at Batman/Johnny. His voice cracked a little sensing the hint of betrayal.

ARKHAM KNIGHT: Don't you dare lie! My parents would still be alive if it wasn't for your mom and dad! I trusted you and your family and now I lost everything because of you!