Chapter 85: Most Wanted

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.
- Sorry I haven't been much active recently. It was my birthday last night so here's another chapter for you guys.

Even though Johnny was still recovering from his pain, he still went back to the Batcave and trained himself for a combat exercise to get him into his normal self.

After he learned the connection between Van Helsing and the spirit of Lycidias Dracula, Johnny was making a machine that might help him use to defeat his possessed uncle.

Alfred went down to the cave and was shocked when he caught Johnny carrying a heavy material.

ALFRED: Johnathan, what are you doing here? you're not supposed to be doing that!

JOHNNY: I can take care of myself, Al. Don't worry about me.

ALFRED: No! You're going to get yourself hurt again!

JOHNNY: (*grunt) I said I can handle it!

Johnny was trembling carrying the object and was about to fall.

ALFRED: JOHNNY!

Alfred quickly caught Johnny before he fall while the object made a loud thud when it impacted to the ground.

Alfred careful helped Johnny walk and gently puts him on the chair.

JOHNNY: What have I done, Alfred? All I ever wanted was to protect my family and the innocent lives, but at the end they're the ones who keeps paying the price.

Johnny lowered his head having doubts about himself and his mission.

ALFRED: Why do we fall, Johnathan?

Johnny raised his head in confusion while Alfred had a warm smile on his face.

ALFRED: So that we can learn how to pick ourselves up.

Johnny smiled back at Alfred. He also had a small tear coming out from his eye.

JOHNNY: You still haven't given up on me.

ALFRED: Never.

Johnny stood up from his chair and gave Alfred a hug, who hugged him back.

Once the hug was broken, Mavis and Richard went down to the Batcave to find Johnny and Alfred.

Since it was her first time, Mavis was awed at gigantic the cave was and filled with advance technologies such as the Batmobile, the Batwing, the Batcomputer, and the machine that whatever Johnny was working on.

RICHARD: Johnny, Mavis has something important to tell you.

JOHNNY: What is it?

MAVIS: We think Van Helsing might have something to do with your parents' death.

Johnny and Alfred widened their eyes in shock.

JOHNNY: What are you talking about?

MAVIS: When we went inside your mind, we saw how your parents died. Your dad said something about Van Helsing before he died.