Chapter 23: Date Night and Returning Guests

A few weeks later....
After capturing the Riddler, Johnny has been investigating the missing monster cases as Batman and the militia group who has been kidnapping them for a reason. Eye witnesses says that the man leading the militia group was wearing a militaristic 'Batsuit' with the 'A' on his chest and his very own 'Batman-styled' helmet.

One evening in Hotel Transylvania, the restaurant diner was completely empty for something special tonight. Dracula had candles prepared on the table with the Skeleton Los Cadaveros Band playing a romantic music on the background.

Dracula took a deep breath to get rid of all his nervousness for his and Martha's date night. Dracula sat on the table waiting for Martha. After a few minutes, Martha entered the restaurant dining room wearing a black beautiful dress.

Dracula couldn't help it but widened his eyes and dropped his jaw looking at how stunning Martha is. Dracula smiled at his wife. She was more beautiful than ever.

MARTHA: Hi, honey! So sorry I'm late.

DRACULA: Oh no. There's nothing to apologize for. I'm just glad you're here. In fact, you look ravishing, my zing.

MARTHA: Aww... Thank you, handsome. I wanted to look nice for you tonight.

DRACULA: Oh, my beautiful moonlight. You always knew how to make me happy.

MARTHA: (*giggle) So, ready for our date night?

Dracula got up from his seat and approached to Martha as he pulled the chair for to seat like a gentleman. This made Martha formed a warm and tender smile on her face as she sat on her chair.

DRACULA: Your seat, my love.

MARTHA: Oh, thank you.

Martha gently placed a warm quick kiss on Dracula's cheek, which made him blush. The husband sat in their respective tables just in time for Quasimodo with a few gargoyle chefs to serve their dinner.

QUASIMODO: Bonjour, Mr. and Mrs. Dracula. I am proudly to announce that your dinner is served.

DRACULA: Thank you, Quasimodo. We'll let you know if we need anything else.

QUASIMODO: Very well, Count Dracula. Enjoy your dinner.

After he served the food to the Draculas, Quasimodo turned his attention to the gargoyle chefs.

QUASIMODO: What are you still standing there around for?! Get back to the kitchen and prepare the Count Dracula's dishes!

GARGOYLE CHEF: We're on it!

Quasimodo and the other chefs exited the room. Dracula and Martha enjoyed the food they were eating while the skeleton band were playing a romantic music in the background.

MARTHA: This is nice. So peaceful and romantic. Everything is just perfect.

DRACULA: So... do you like it?

MARTHA: Oh, honey. I love it so much! Especially when you're here with me.

Dracula and Martha kept talking and sometimes would laugh between their conversations. The vampires finished their food and unexpectedly let out a few burps. The married couple just laughed.

DRACULA: Are enjoying your stay, Martha?

MARTHA: Drac, there's nothing that I would want than to be with you and Mavis for all eternity. I've already lost so many years without you by my side, and nothing is going to take me away from you ever again.