Chapter 24: Frank's Talk-Show

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and leave your theories about what will happen in the story later on the comments.

- I also updated this chapter because I wanted to you guys the Easter eggs hidden in this chapter at the end so stay tuned and enjoy!

Later that night....
Meanwhile in the hotel's empty gym, both Johnny and Richard decided to spend their time for training since they're the only ones in the gym.

Both of them wore their karate uniform with Richard using a long kali stick as his weapon and Johnny only wearing his gauntlets.

The duo shortly began their training with Richard using his long kali stick to attack Johnny, who was using his gauntlets to block the attacks.

It was Johnny's turn to attack Richard but he was able to block his attacks using his long kali stick. There was a moment came where Richard used his kali stick to block Johnny's kick that it split the stick into half.

Richard just gave a smirk while using his broken weapon into escrima sticks. Richard began to attack Johnny but he was able to quickly dodge and block his sidekick's attack.

Johnny performed swipe kick on the on the floor making Richard fell on the ground.

JOHNNY: Again. You must always remember to mind your surroundings.

Johnny helped Richard to get back up on his feet and continued the training.

RICHARD: I still don't get it, Johnny.

JOHNNY: (*sigh) Look, it's not that hard but believe me. When I was still training, I always forget to mind my surroundings but eventually I've gotten used to it later on....

RICHARD: No, not that. What I meant is that why are we training right now.

JOHNNY: You know why.

RICHARD: Johnny, what you're just thinking right now is just way impossible to happen. I mean, you becoming evil?

JOHNNY: Richard, both Batman and Robin have faced a lot of villains from the past until now. But I can't just ignore the fact that something might bad happen to me and to the people I care the most. That's why we have to prepare for the worst. Always.

RICHARD: (*sigh) Alright... I guess I can see we're doing this for a good reason. (*whisper) But you've been Batman for like almost 8 years now and nothing bad has ever happened to you.

JOHNNY: Not yet... but maybe soon.

After their short break, both Johnny and Richard continued their training.

Meanwhile somewhere in the hotel, Frank had his own talk show with many monster guests watching live and a few human guests. Frank just finished interviewing Jett Black as he announced his next guest.

FRANK: Thank you, Jett Black! For giving a moment of your time for this interview. Our next guest is the Prince of Darkness himself along side his family! Please welcome the one and only Count Dracula, Martha Dracula-Lubov, Mavis Dracula-Loughran, Vladimir Dracula, Lydia Dracula, and Gene Dracula!

The Dracula family entered the room while the audience cheered loudly for the famous vampire family while Klaus kept complaining for not mentioning him.

KLAUS: Hey, what about me!? Why does everyone always keep forgetting about Klau-ssh!!!

FRANK: Oh, yeah. I forgot about Klaus Dracula. Sorry.