Chapter 44: The Interrogation

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Meanwhile....
Back at Hotel Transylvania, Dracula, Martha, Mavis, Vlad, Lydia, Gene, and Klaus we're inside the dungeon somewhere in the hotel and with them was Commissioner Gordon and the militia soldier he caught.

Dracula was open enough to cooperate with Commissioner Gordon to find the missing Loughrans.

GORDON: Look, Mr. Dracula. I appreciate the assist but are you sure it's alright for us to work here.

DRACULA: Of course, Commissioner. We can't take the chance of going outside with the hunters on the lose but I think this is the best way to find my son-in-law's family.

MAVIS: We better hurry though. Johnny has been really upset tonight and I'm worried about him.

MARTHA: Don't worry, Mavis. We'll get him through this.

GORDON: Alright. Since everything is set, I guess we can start the interrogation.

VLAD: We can do the work for you, Commissioner. Just one second of eye-contact with my hypnotizing power, the human will tell us where Johnny's family are.

In the dark corner of the room, Batman/Johnny and Robin came out from the shadows unexpectedly.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: No. I'll handle the interrogation from now on.

Dracula, Martha, Mavis, Vlad, Lydia, Gene, Klaus, and Gordon were all startled when Batman/Johnny suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

MAVIS: Batman?

GENE: How did he get in here!?

GORDON: Batman? I didn't expect you here but.... well.... technically, I did.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Robin told me that you've captured one of the militia soldiers. I'll take care him.

GORDON: (*sigh) Fine. But before you get in there and you have to listen to me carefully, you have to this by the book!

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I'll get him to talk. Whatever it takes.

Batman/Johnny entered the interrogation room while the others were left behind. They can only watch the interrogation through the window.

LYDIA: This is a complete waste of time! What we should do is to torture the human until he talks!

ROBIN: Don't worry. I know Batman can make him talk.

As Batman/Johnny walked in, he noticed that the militia soldiers' shoulder has a bullet wound, probably his fight with the police.

BATMAM/JOHNNY: Hmm.... looks like they hurt you pretty bad. Work with me, then I'll spare you an ambulance.

MILITIA SOLDIER: Please... I don't want you to hurt me.... the Arkham Knight told me about you... he said you have rules against killing...

BATMAN/JOHNNY: He's right about that. I don't kill. Now tell me where he is.

MILITIA SOLDIER: I.... can't... the only thing I'm more scared of than dying... is pissing him and Van Helsing off. They can hurt you in ways they don't got names for.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Then I can protect you. Just tell me where to find them.

MILITIA SOLDIER: You don't get it! The Arkham Knight studied you well... too well! He knows everything about you!

Between the interrogation, Gordon spoke up through the microphone.

GORDON: Batman, we're running out of time. We need to get something out of him as soo as possible!

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I guess I'll have to do this old fashion way.

The scene later ended up outside the hotel on the bridge where Batman/Johnny held the militia's foot on the edge of the bridge threatening to let him go until he gets some answers.

The militia soldier kept screaming for his life while the vampires, Gordon, and Robin were terrified at what Batman/Johnny was doing. Lydia was mostly impressed by the idea.

LYDIA: Bravo. I must say, I have to take everything back what I said. I'm impressed.

Batman/Johnny continued to interrogate the soldier.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: You've got 30 seconds before I'll let your face smash to the ground. Now tell me where are they!?

MILITIA SOLDIER: (*scream) ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! JUST STOP! I'll tell where they're keeping them just let me go.

Batman/Johnny puts the soldier back on the bridge. All of them sighed in relief.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Where are they?!

MILITIA SOLDIER: Arkham.... it's an old castle... some sort of hospital or something... That's our HQ! That's where they are and the monsters we've abducted! The old castle is called Arkham Asylum! I swear!

DRACULA: Arkham Asylum?

Dracula slightly gasped after he heard that they were keeping the Loughrans in Arkham Asylum. Secretly, Dracula knew what that Asylum is.

Gordon handcuffed the soldier after Batman/Johnny was done interrogating him.

GORDON: That's problem solved. The only thing I'm not sure is where this 'Arkham Asylum' is.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Arkham Asylum? I never heard of it before?

DRACULA: Actually... I know what it is.

Everyone turn their heads to Dracula giving all their attention to the prince of darkness himself.

To be continued....

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.