Chapter 32: Exposing the Cartwrights (Part 3)

Author's note:
- So excited to introduce these classic villains in the future chapters!

- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story

- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story. Thank you so much!😊

Meanwhile at the Police Headquarters....
Inside the office was Gordon reading some old files while with him was his teenage daughter, Barbara Gordon.

While waiting for her father to finish work, Barbara had her laptop to keep her busy.

BARBARA: So how's work, dad?

GORDON: (*sigh) Busy as usual, sweetie. Tonight has installed a lot of surprises for us all. Well... every night, actually.

BARBARA: Well if you want maybe I could help. Take a look at the case files you're working on. And if I do a good job,... you'll introduce me to Batman?

GORDON: Barbara....

BARBARA: Or Maybe Robin because he's kinda cute and dreamy...

GORDON: Okay first, I appreciate the help honey but what I'm working on is for police matters only, and second is that you're too young to date someone, understood?

Barbara pouted at her overprotective father after treating her like she was still a little kid.

BARBARA: Ugh.... fine. I'm gonna head out for a second and get soda from the vending machine.

As Barbara exited the office for minute, Gordon couldn't help it but to smile at his daughter as he still sees her as his little princess.

Not a little longer, Gordon sensed that someone was already in his office hiding behind the shadows, and he know who it is. An old friend.

GORDON: Anything I can help you with?

With that said, Batman/Johnny came out from the shadows.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Lonnie Machin. What do you know about him?

GORDON: Give me a sec... here we go. Lonnie Machin. Age 17, no relatives, high school dropout, the kid even has his own juvenile record. It says here that he's actually been arrested for destruction of properties. He was always the rebellious type kid painting those weird anarchy graffitis on the walls alongside with his 'followers'. They're even calling him 'Anarky'.

Gordon explained after reading the case profile of Lonnie Machin.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: What happened to Machin after he was arrested?

GORDON: Actually, the record states that Machin was discharged from his crimes and was released 3 weeks ago.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Who bailed him out?