Chapter 32: Exposing the Cartwrights (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

GORDON: The last person who visited Machin was Kitty Cartwright. She paid for his changes for him to get out.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I'm also going to need you to bring in Kitty Cartwright for questioning.

GORDON: Are you sure about this, Batman?

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Kitty Cartwright had a rough history with the monsters back at the early days. The theory is that both Kitty and Machin are working together to frame all monsters. I'm still working on that investigation.

Batman/Johnny said with his voice modulator/changer while Gordon puts away the case file.

GORDON: (*chuckle) I'm not gonna lie but maybe you're right. Between you and me, that Kitty Cartwright is sort of 'unstable', if you know what I mean.

When Gordon turned back to Batman/Johnny, the vigilante was already gone.

Barbara went back inside her father's office while holding a can of soda on her hand.

BARBARA: Uh, dad? Who are you talking to?

GORDON: No one, Barbara. Just reading some old files. That's all.

Meanwhile back at the Hotel....
Mavis alongside with her friends, Hank, Pedro, and Wendy, back inside her room after being chased by those angry humans back at the village.

WENDY: (*sigh) Phew... that was a close one.

PEDRO: For a second I thought we were never gonna make it back there for sure. I ever don't wanna go back there again.

HANK: Agree! We're never leaving the hotel until everything's back to normal.

MAVIS: What are you guys talking about?! We have to get back out there!

HANK: Are you joking!? Why do you wanna go back there?! Those angry humans out there tried kill us!

MAVIS: Because we left our ONLY proof to save the hotel! Mrs. Cartwright is going to ruin us and my dad is going to be devastated about this.

WENDY: Don't worry, Mavis. I'm sure you'll find another way for this.

MAVIS: (*sigh) I hope you're right, Wendy. Just don't tell my parents about what happened tonight. I don't want them to worry.

HANK, PEDRO, and WENDY: Deal.

When Mavis was about to open her door, she was surprised her parents, Dracula and Martha, was there to check up on her but they didn't know what she and her friends were talking about.

Mavis gasped in shock while her friends tried to act normal and nothing bad happened.

MAVIS: Mom! Dad!

DRACULA: Mavis, what are your friends doing here in your room?

WENDY: Uh nothing. Just a bunch of chitchat and catching up like the good old days. That's all, Uncle Drac. (*laughing nervously)

HANK: Yep! Nothing bad is happening here, hehe.

MARTHA: Aww. It's so cute seeing you kids having fun, sweetie.

MAVIS: What are you guys doing here anyway?

DRACULA: It's good news, Mavy! We figured out a way to save the hotel!

MAVIS: Holy Rabies! That is good new, dad! How did you do it?

Mavis, Hank, Pedro, and Wendy cheered in victory as the nightmare was about to end.

Dracula, Martha, Mavis, Hank, Pedro, and Wendy went downstairs in a room where they meet up with Vlad, Lydia, Gene, Klaus, and Tiffany.

TIFFANY: Oh, hey gang! Long time no see!

HANK, PEDRO, and WENDY: Hi, Tiffany!

MAVIS: So why are we here again?

MARTHA: Your old friend Tiffany approached me and your father when she told us that there's a way to show the humans we're being framed by that horrible Cartwright lady.

Mavis noticed that she and her family are in the room where they placed the Security Crystal Ball for emergencies.

MAVIS: (*gasp) Holy Rabies, of course! The Security Crystal Ball! I've totally forgotten about that!

MARTHA: I didn't know what that thing is at first.

TIFFANY: Don't worry about it, Mrs. Drac. This baby is the advanced in crystal ball technology provided by the vampire council. Basically you can see anything and everything that has happened inside the hotel. Especially this part....

Tiffany used her wand to control the Security Crystal Ball as it showed the night when Lonnie Machin visited the hotel and took some pictures with the monster guests and told them to make it scary so that he could frame them.

GENE: (*sigh) Thank goblins we have that thing in our side! Otherwise, we'll have hide from the humans all over again.

LYDIA: Finally! This will show that wicked woman that NO ONE messes with the DRACULA FAMILY!

HANK: This is great! We can just show this to the humans and they'll stop hating us. Right, uncle Drac?

DRACULA: You May be right, Hank. But there's no way we're going outside the hotel.

WENDY: Why is that, Uncle Drac?

DRACULA: After what happened last night, I'm not sure all monsters are safe out there knowing that Van Helsing and this 'Arkham Knight' character are hunting us all. I suggest that we keep all monsters here safe.

Just then, two armored knights entered the room with an unexpected guest.

ARMORED KNIGHT: Sir, we have an unexpected guest who entered the hotel! It appears she is looking for your daughter?

DRACULA: Looking for Mavis? Who is that supposed to be?

As the two armored knights showed who the unexpected guest was, everyone gasp in surprise unexpectedly. Mostly Mavis and her friends.

MAVIS, HANK, PEDRO, and WENDY: (*gasp) Nosepicker!

To be continued......

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story. Thank you so much!😊

Barbara Gordon

Real Name:- Barbara Gordon Relatives:- James Gordon (father)- Barbara Kean-Gordon (mother)Likes:- Technology- Hoping to meet Batman/Johnny and Robin

Real Name:
- Barbara Gordon
Relatives:
- James Gordon (father)
- Barbara Kean-Gordon (mother)
Likes:
- Technology
- Hoping to meet Batman/Johnny and Robin.
Character Bio:
- Barbara Gordon is a very tech savvy teenager, and admires both Batman/Johnny and Robin for their bravery. She is also a great admirer of her father and often asks to help with his cases. Her hope is that if she helps to break a big case, her father may arrange a meeting for her with Batman/Johnny.