Wedding anniversary last part

Start from the beginning

Neil was surprised he smiles.

Neil in mind: there is some magic in this room till the time we shifted here you are completely changed I am seeing a new version of your and I am loving it avni.

Avni: Neil where are you lost come let's go.

Neil nods and they went then they enter in the hall and avni was giving her support to Neil he was holding cane but still she hold his arm all smiles to see them khanna family was happy and mehta family was also happy and they were feeling proud on their decision of marrying avni with Neil they felt it is the best decision of their life neela maa touch ashish arm they look at each other and smiles then avni came to all mahta's already wished them because they came a earlier but other guests congratulates them avni thanked them.

Nm: you both are looking so perfect with each other God protect you both from evil eyes.

Avneil smiles and look at each other.

Shweta: absolutely right.

Riya: avni you are glowing so much what's the reason of it.

Gautum: of course Neil's love it's a glow of Neil's love what say Neil.

Avni blush Neil smiles.

Riya: o my my blushing and all hmm.

Avni: riya stop it.

Neil: yes riya don't tease my wife.

Gautum: oh ho my wife not bad not bad.

Neil give him a punch on his stomach.

They smiles and talk for sometime then Shweta came to them.

Shweta: Neil avni now cut the cake it's getting late now.

Neil nods and ask for avni's hand she smiles and hold his hand mehta family was surprised to see that neela maa recall that when she gave Avni's hand in Neil's hand in their wedding avni's hand was trembling now she herself is giving her hand to Neil neela maa's eyes filled with tears but she smiles also Neil sign avni let's go she nods and they went to cut the cake then they cut the cake and mehta family was surprised by seeing the changes in avni and they were happy also avneil feed each other and smiles after that.

Gautum: yaar Neil I am very disappointed.

Neil frown all were also confused.

Neil: why?

Gautum: yaar it's your wedding anniversary but we didn't see your couple dance today also my eyes are craving to see your dance.

Neil smiles avni look down Neil look at her and understand.

Gautum: Neil please do a simple dance.

Neil: gautam you know everything how can I.

Gautam: one step.

Neil: sorry bro not possible after spending months on the bed now I am able to walk so I don't want to take any risk.

Avni look at neil she understand why he said that he said that for her avni feel blessed.

Riya: yes Neil is right.

Gautum nods.

Gautum: better luck next time.

Neil smiles.

Neil in mind: gautum I also want to dance with her but I don't want to do anything which make her uncomfortable.

Neil look at avni she feels that and look at him they smiles later party over neil came after changing his clothes avni already changed that and was sitting on the bed avni remember the dance topic Neil was standing near the bed avni came to him.

Avni: Neil.

Neil turns to her.

Neil: yes.

Avni: I am sorry Neil.

Neil: sorry. For what.

Avni: because of me you lied to gautam you always do that for me sorry I.

Neil: avni avni.

Avni stop and look at him.

Neil: I am not getting what you are talking about.

Avni: that that da dance topic.

Neil: avniii don't take stress on little things it's ok and for me your comfort zone comes first and I know you would not feel comfortable that's why I lied to gautam.

Avni: no it's not like that.

Neil frown.

Neil: means.

Avni: it's it's not about my comfortableness.

Neil: then?

Avni looks down Neil was confused.

Avni: I can't dance I don't know how to dance.

Neil smiles.

Neil: means means you don't have any problem by dancing with me.

Avni look at him then she looks down and blush Neil smiles.

Neil: you know avni I also wanted to dance with you today but I thought you are not comfortable so I didn't ask you.

Avni: first at our wedding time I didn't want to do that but I don't know how to do dance I never try that in my life I always try to avoid parties and spend most of the time in my room and remain away from stranger.

Neil was smiling because he feels that he has a special place in avni's life which he always wanted Neil think and get an idea.

Neil: avni I want an anniversary gift.

Avni look at him.

Neil: I know you gave that to me earlier but I wanted another gift.

Avni: say what you want?

Neil: I want to dance with you.

Avni shocked.

Neil: avni it's my wish to dance with you in today's party but I thought may be you will not like it but now I want to dance with you can you dance with me.

Avni: but now it's over the party is over and anniversary too.

Neil look at the time and smirk.

Neil: well I have 5 minutes.

Avni frown and look the clock and saw it's 11:55pm Neil smiles.

Avni: but I can't dance.

Neil: I will teach you if you only want then?

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: I know what will be your next question or I say excuse Neil your leg you are not cured fully right.

Avni smiles.

Neil: avni just a single step we will just stand at the same place a simple couple dance please.

Avni nods Neil smiles.

Neil: Thank you.

Avni smiles.