Chapter 90: Van Helsing Battle (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: So the Count called out a friend to help him... and the Bat came out to play....

BATMAN: It's over Van Helsing. Your entire militia army are dealt with. Give yourself up while you still have the chance.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: You are just like your father. Trying to stop me from killing all monsters. Which is why he was a disgraced to the Van Helsing family! He was weak!

BATMAN: Is that why you hired Joe Chill to assassinate!?!

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: What?

BATMAN: I now know what happened that night!

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: (*chuckle) So that's what this is really about. The bat learning about a 20 year-old killing....

BATMAN: TWO killings! And they were never forgotten!

Batman furiously corrected Van Helsing as he recalled that his mother also died that night.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: Think whatever you want to think, Johnny. If I wanted your father dead, then I would've done it before you were even born!

BATMAN: You mean, you didn't....

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: I had my own ways to seek my revenge on your father. That is why chose to bring in Adrian to accomplish my plan. Too bad he will never learn what truly happened to his parents that night...

BATMAN: What are you talking about?

VAN HELSING: The authorities didn't know where to find them, so I gave them the coordinates of Adrian's parents that night. I told them they were on the run after your father exposed to the authorities their true nature!

BATMAN: You son of a b***h! You're responsible for their deaths and now he killed himself because of it!

VAN HELSING: He died accomplishing his part of our mission. I'll make sure he didn't die for nothing once I destroy this hotel and everyone in it.

DRACULA: Not unless if we stop you first.

Dracula and Batman started to attack Van Helsing. Dracula used his razor sharp nails to try and slash a piece of Van Helsing while Batman used his Batarangs as knives against him.

Van Helsing was able to dodge their attacks with his vampire speed. He performed a powerful palm strike on Dracula's chest sending him against the wall behind him with a loud thud.

Batman evaded away when Van Helsing tried to smash him to the ground.

BATMAN: Fall, you bastard!

Batman threw another set of exploding Batarags at Van Helsing but he didn't even flinched a little and felt the effects.

DRACULA: Johnny, your gadgets are no used for him. He's like immune at every attack we try against him.

BATMAN: I have something that might help us but I'm gonna have to improvise a plan. We just have to keep him away from Martha and Mavis for the time being.

DRACULA: Let's just hope your plan of yours works.

BATMAN: It will.

When Van Helsing used his vampire speed to dash right at Dracula and Batman, he quickly threw his smoke pellet to cover their tracks and made Van Helsing miss the opportunity.

Within the smoke, Dracula transformed into his bat form to fly out of the way while Batman grappled on the ceiling and try to drop a kick on Van Helsing.

Van Helsing got out of the way so Batman landed on the ground instead. Batman tried his best to strike a few punches and kicks on Van Helsing but he was able to avoid the attacks.

Van Helsing countered back by giving Batman a head but and throwing him away.

Dracula transformed back into his human form as his eyes lighted into blue using his telekinesis powers to levitate huge rocks near him and throws it right at Van Helsing.

Van Helsing saw this coming and used his telekinesis powers to stop the incoming objects but one rock was able to hit Van Helsing on the face.

When Van Helsing rubbed his head to ease the pain, he then glanced at Martha and Mavis trying to get cover.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: Where do you think you two are going?

Van Helsing locked on to his new target. While Mavis was terrified on what's about to happen, Martha placed Mavis behind her to protect her daughter from this madman.

Dracula saw this happening and knew that he needed to act fast.

DRACULA: No! Stay away from my family!

Dracula performed a flying kick at Van Helsing sending him away from the three vampires. Dracula turns around to check on his family.

DRACULA: Mavis! Martha! Are you two alright!?

Martha and Mavis could only nodded as they were still shaken up that Van Helsing almost attacked them.

While Dracula was not looking, Van Helsing grabbed a dagger from his back and try to stab Dracula from behind.

Batman got up from his feet and shouted to warn Dracula.

BATMAN: Drac, behind you!

Dracula turns around to see Van Helsing running towards him holding his dagger. All Dracula did was he used himself to cover Martha and Mavis protecting them but a dark figure started running its way right in front of Dracula.

Batman's eyes widened in shock seeing Van Helsing just standing right in front of him, but something was wrong. Batman felt a painful sensation that occurred to him. He looked down and saw the dagger that Van Helsing was holding deeply pierced through his stomach.

Dracula and Martha gasped to see Batman right in front of them. Mavis screamed in horror when she saw what Van Helsing did to her husband.

MAVIS: JOHNNY!!!

Van Helsing quickly removed his dagger while Batman coughed in blood and knelt down on his knees.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: So The Dark Knight has fallen... good.

DRACULA: NO!!!

Dracula let out a huge roar at Van Helsing and started attacking him furiously for what he did to his son-in-law.

While Dracula and Van Helsing were busy fighting each other, Martha and Mavis went for Batman's aid.

Mavis gently placed Batman's head on her lap as removed his cowl revealing Johnny's true red haired face.

MARTHA: Johnny? Johnny!?

MAVIS: (*sobs) Johnny, stay with me! You're going to be fine we're going to get you some help!

Mavis cried uncontrollably trying her best to keep Johnny alive for the remaining time. Johnny's wound on his midsection was bleeding and was having trouble catching his breath.

MAVIS: (*sobs) Johnny, please... don't go... please don't leave me like this....

To be continued....

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.