Chapter 23: Date Night and Returning Guests

Start from the beginning

DRACULA: Thank you, Martha. I love you so much.

MARTHA: Aww.... I love you too, sweetie.

Both Dracula and Martha leaned their heads closer to one another as they locked their lips for a long and passionate kiss.

Next they did was just randomly walking through the hallway with Dracula's arm wrapped on Martha's shoulder and her leaning on his shoulder. Both of them had a warm smile no their faces until Martha noticed the beautiful night sky through the window.

MARTHA: You know, it's beautiful night out there.

DRACULA: Sounds a great idea!

They transformed into their bat-forms and started to fly up in the sky. Dracula and Martha kept laughing while chasing each other and played hide and seek through the clouds with Martha winning and Dracula losing.

Dracula and Martha transformed back into their human form and sat on the rooftop watching the beautiful night sky. Martha placed a quick kiss on Dracula's cheek making him blush.

MARTHA: Thank you, Drac.

DRACULA: For what?

MARTHA: For everything.

Dracula warmly smiled at his wife and passionately kissed Martha. They made love on the rooftop with their arms wrapped around to each other and enjoying themselves. The zingers were so happy.

Meanwhile downstairs at the lobby, both Mavis and Johnny were welcoming the newly arrived guests and gave the keys to their given hotel room.

MAVIS: Here's your key and enjoy your stay.

MONSTER GUEST: Thank you.

The zombie staffs were in charge of carrying all the guests' belongings. Dracula and Martha arrived at the lobby only to find Mavis and Johnny working.

MARTHA: There you kids are!

JOHNNY: Hey, gang. What's up?

MAVIS: Hi, mom. Hi, dad.

Mavis quickly hugged Dracula and Martha lovingly as her parents returned the hug.

DRACULA: Hello my little Mavy. What are you two doing here?

MAVIS: Well since you and mom were on your date night, I thought me and Johnny could take care of the guests so that you two could enjoy your night.

MARTHA: Oh, that is very thoughtful of you, my baby bat.

DRACULA: Thank you, Sweet fangs. Since you and Johnny are here, who's watching Dennis?

JOHNNY: Don't worry about it, Drac. Dennis is playing with Tinkles and Winnie. Murray and Wayne are keeping an eye on them for us.

MARTHA: Since we're here, is there anything we can help you with, sweetie?

MAVIS: Oh no no. Me and Johnny can handle things around here. You and dad just enjoy your date night.

DRACULA: Are you sure you and Johnny can handle it?

MAVIS: Come on, dad. I've been handling things when you away in your Vampire Council. Kind to think of it, me and Johnny are also in our date night.

MARTHA: Alright, honey. Just let us know when you need anything.

JOHNNY: We will.

Mavis gave one last hug to Dracula and Martha before they left continuing their date night.

In the meantime when there wasn't much guests yet, Mavis and Johnny had their own small date night. They just ate chips and laugh. Mavis would just sometimes kiss Johnny on the cheeks every time he would do something adorable.