Chapter 30: Return of the Cartwrights (Part 1)

Magsimula sa umpisa

The Next Day.....
It was already morning in the hotel. Dracula, Martha, Mavis, and Dennis were feeling okay again after the attack from Van Helsing and the Arkham Knight last night.

Mavis went downstairs at the dining restaurant for some breakfast where she saw her friends, Hank, Pedro, and Wendy, all together in a table.

Mavis smiled at her friends and wanted to join them.

MAVIS: (*yawn) Morning, guys. Mind if I join you.

HANK, PEDRO, and WENDY: Hi, Mavis!

Mavis sat on the table to join her friends. Wendy was mostly to see Mavis again.

WENDY: Welcome back, Mavis! How are you feeling? Are you doing well? (*gasp) Oh my goblins, are you sick!? Do you need to go to Dr. Gillman's office again!?

MAVIS: (*giggle) Wendy, I'm doing just fine. Honest. Besides, I got my vampire powers back so there's no need to be worried about.

WENDY: Oh, Mavis. The real reason I keep worrying about you is because you're my very best friend in the underworld!

MAVIS: Aww, Wendy... that is so sweet of you.

Mavis cooed as she hugged her blobby friend.

WENDY: Besides, wouldn't you rather be stretched out next to your best bud?

Hearing this, both Sophie and Charlotte came out of nowhere smiling at their vampire friend. Mavis just smiled and waved at them while Wendy pouted in jealousy.

WENDY: I said BUD! A SINGULAR!

Wendy exclaimed as she pushed Sophie and Charlotte away.

PEDRO: Come on! What's Quasimodo taking so long? I'm starving!

HANK: I don't mind taking Quasimodo too long. I actually miss hanging with you guys.

MAVIS: Yeah. I've also missed hanging out just the four of us. It reminded me of the good old days.

WENDY: We should do this more often. I'd would rather spend the whole day with my Mavis.

Mavis, Hank, Pedro, and Wendy spend the whole day together taking and laughing nonstop. Mavis enjoyed every moment of it just like the good old days when she was still in her teenage years and getting in trouble by her Aunt Lydia.