Chapter 58: Batman Arkham Knight

Start from the beginning

Batman/Johnny and Robin jumped through the rooftop that the Arkham Knight was standing on and thought they finally cornered him.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: It's over! You and Van Helsing are finished by the end of the night. Surrender now!

Arkham Knight left out a sinister chuckle and turns around to face Batman/Johnny.

ARKHAM KNIGHT: Batman, just stop, alright. Stop acting like a hero, stop thinking you can save... anyone!

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I am warning you. Be very careful with the next move you'll make. Stand down, NOW!

ARKHAM KNIGHT: On the contrary, I still have a few tricks up on my sleeves.

(Background Music)

The Arkham Knight grabbed and threw 5 Shuriken Ninja Stars at them. Batman/Johnny and Robin dodged some of the Shurikens and threw their Batarangs at the incoming Shurikens

ARKHAM KNIGHT: (*chuckle) Ah, you and your gadgets. You're not the only with the fancy toys.

The Arkham Knight pulled out his two handguns from his leg holsters and started firing it aggressively. Batman/Johnny and Robin separated in their own ways and successfully hid behind strong nearby objects.

ARKHAM KNIGHT: Come on you son of a b***h! Come out and face me!

The Arkham Knight shouted in anger as he continued shooting aggressively at the places where Batman/Johnny and Robin were hiding.

ROBIN: Okay, he doesn't look happy.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: He's pissed. We have to find an opening to take him down.

Batman/Johnny managed to throw a smoke bomb at the Arkham Knight.

Arkham Knight coughed within the smoke as two Batarangs hit his hands making him drop his two handguns to the ground, only leaving his fists to fight Batman/Johnny.

ARKHAM KNIGHT: Come on, Batman. Show me what you got. I know all of your moves.

Batman/Johnny and the Arkham Knight's distances were just a few feet away. The two of them were just starring at each other like two cowboys on a desert waiting on who's going to pull out their guns.

 The two of them were just starring at each other like two cowboys on a desert waiting on who's going to pull out their guns