Arising doubt!

I didn't thought to update today.. But my buddy desirediaries gave me a cute update of insecure love as b'day present..

So how can I leave without giving treat to her?
So little update from my side, couldn't write much dear..

TQ for warm wishes my buddies..
prapanchika
Sasanka54
Shiaamy

**************

Unedited.....

Sravan! Sravan are you back? Sisira just entered into the room where he is about to remove his shirt but paused looking at her..

"Do you know what happened today?" The local political head transferred the government official just coz he opposed his decision!

Sisira said to sravan (Vicky) who just replied, "ohhh"..

I decided to bring his truth out.. I'll not leave that politician who is playing with a government officer..
I have checked his record.. He's a criminal yet became superior giving orders to the educated professionals..

All our hardwork is snatched by these type of people who come in the middle and start ruling government officers..

"What does they think?" Are we puppets in their hands? I'll definitely show him what he deserves..

Actually mistake is of public who believe these type of people and do vote for them! They chose these type of people and in return ask for the development of our country..

How can it happen if political parties keep ruling for generations? Law has to be changed.. but I know it's not that easy unless there's a change in these people from politics.

Ok I need to tell you about my plan.. unless I get into his home I can't get any evidence against him.. so I decided to be tution teacher for his grandkid.. I'll be coming late from tomorrow..

Sravan, what are you thinking? You didn't speak anything?

Huh! Ohh I'm just- about to take shower.. I'll be back.. saying that Vicky left leaving her amused..

What happened to him? He's behaving as if I didn't saw him shirtless before!
She thought shooking her head and walked out from the room..

Finally I successfully got into my mission..

Sravan! Your maths classes really saved me.. sisira talked to herself explaining sums to the kid..

Sisira? Isn't she home yet! I asked sravan mom..

Noo.. she didn't came yet..

Sisira didn't reach home yet? Vicky thought and called her.. but she didn't pick up his call..

It's been full raining..
I'll go and check, I said and walked down towards the main gate..

When I was about to take bike I saw her paying for auto and ran into the apartment keeping her bag on her head,.

Sravan! You here? Did you came out in search of me? She asked excitingly..

Yeah, it's been late so i-!

Thank you.. sisira said as Vicky walked towards the elevator..
Sisira smiled at his care and walked behind him..

Sisira went into room and came back freshing up..

After having dinner.. sisira thought to talk to sravan about he sleeping in balcony..

Her chain got stuck in her hair which pulled her strand irritating..

She tried to take it off but it's not coming..

Just then Vicky got inside to take his pillow and blanket..

Seeing him.. "sravan can you help me with this?" She asked looking into the mirror..

Vicky stood in same track not moving an inch..

Sravan?

Yeah.. Vicky said and walked hesitantly.. he awkwardly touched her braid and looked at the chain where her hair got tangled..

When his fingers brushed a little he felt odd and removed his hands..

Can you help yourself? He said and walked out..

What happened to him? Sisira thought and pulled her hair which got broken giving her slight pain .

The next day Vicky got a call from hospital regarding blood..

He said I can't and ended up the call..

Leaving his phone he went down looking at his watch..

Sisira saw he left his phone and walked out taking it,and ran behind him..

His phone once again started ringing..

Hello pls we need blood.. I saw your name in blood donors list.. My son needs A- blood immediately.. he's on life support.. please help me.. A man cried from other end.

I'll call you back.. don't worry.. saying that she ran out and saw sravan about to start his bike..

Sravan? Sravan?
Without listening.. he drove off as he couldn't hear her voice..

When she too ran behind him taking auto.. she saw him waiting for someone and another person got on his bike..

Go fast.. she said to driver.. but she couldn't reach him.. and they ended up at hospital..
he stopped his bike at hospital..

Isn't the same hospital from where I got a call? Sisira thought and got down..

As she walked inside, Vicky showed the other person whom he picked up..

He's A- .. he can help this child, Vicky said talking with nurse..

but you're sravan right?

Yeah.. but mine is Ab- he said to nurse..

What how can this happen? Nurse thought looking at the file..

What? Isn't he sravan? Sisira shocked to see this unbelievable thing..

Then where's my husband? If I fought with him? He could harm sravan, she thought and wanted to find out about him and went back to apartment..

After coming back from hospital.. Vicky reached his flat and buzzed the calling bell..

Sisira opened the door..

Mom?

She went to temple, sisira said looking at him..

Feeling her strong gaze on him, Vicky thought to leave..

"Who are you?" She asked..

"What do you mean by whom am I?" I'm sravan.. he said turning to her..

Can you explain about this letter?
Sisira showed the letter of that granny son which he stole after her death..

"That's mine." Vicky tried to snatch it..

"First tell me who are you?"
You're not my sravan! Right?

Yeah.. Vicky said sighing..

Sisira eyes widened.. then where's he? Why you came in his place? What do want?

"Truth" I want truth..

"To know whom am I?", Vicky shouted out of his lungs..

*******************

To be continued....

So how's the update?
See you soon 😘😘

With love
Pradhanas..