Pole dance 🕺🕺

Anyone happy for early update?

How many of you are angry for the dream? In the last chapter..

OK OK no more questions...

********************

Sisira!

sisira what the heck..

Come out of your dreams..

Ugh! Sisira got out from her romantic world and looked at herself in mirror..

Omg I think it's bad idea to wear this sari. She thought and decided to change her outfit into normal one..

Wait let me look at myself.. She thought and stood up from stool and started looking at herself in mirror..

Gaawd it's so revealing! This stupid vini na I'm going to kill her when I meet next time..

Ok let's change now she thought and kept her hand to remove the pin..

But my husband is angry.. I wore this to please him right! But how can I go in front of him like this? It's so embarrassing..

Shut up it's going to happen anyhow today or some other day.. He's my husband right.. Then it's ok..

She looked at herself in mirror and braided her long hair protecting it with band at the end..

Her loose ring type hair strands made her look more beautiful..

She looked at herself once and blushed moving towards their room..

She walked inside opening the door and saw sravan shouting in phone..

What? Vini told you? She called her?

Vini? Why he's talking about vini? Sisira thought.. And stood peeking him through the door with slightly open..

I didn't expect my wife would call her friend to know about what we watched that night!

God I don't know what will be her reaction after knowing that I watched ****..

What? Sisira stood baffled listening to his words..

What? She's having some past related to one their friends? OMG.. I don't know I guess I'm died today.. Sravan muttered turning around hitting his forehead only to see sisira who's looking at him shockingly..

Sravan disconnected his call.. And looked at her with guilty..

Sisira? I just-!?

No no need to explain anything.. She said showing her palm to stop him..

So you guys watched p***?!

Yes or no?

Sravan nodded his head.. Y-yes..

Sisira !?
I don't know about your friend... He tried to talk moving towards her..

But sisira distanced herself..

You don't know? Means what you know? Watching those videos?

Do you have any idea how girls fall for stupid tricks of men nowadays? Here my friend too fall for someone..

And he used her innocence in the name of love.. She walked towards the cupboard and took the newspaper under the pile of clothes..
And showed it to him..

She died.. No in fact she was killed by people with stupid mentality...

Even she thought to stand up for herself and her family too supported her.. But this society killed them with their words and tortured them till they welcomed death..