Cute Sravu and his wife! 💓💓

Because of your stupid act, we lost the respect left around.. You bloody asshole can't you spare your Dil atleast?

At least you should be glad that our son didn't stop sending money for us..

Shut up you bitch! Don't you dare rise you voice on me! Daas held her neck in anger and pushed his wife with force..

How dare you? Even after the getting out of jail you didn't change? She stood up folding her hair into bun..

I'll never leave that girl who made me suffer in jail.. Not until I ruin her.. Daas left saying those words..

What is he up to? What's his plan? Anasuya thought..

____________________________

Shravan!

Nooo I won't eat sisira turned around taking her exam Hall ticket and books in her bag..

Arey.. you can't focus if you won't eat! He said moving to her front side with spoon in front of her mouth..

Sisira stopped fuming looking at the clock.. And opened her mouth..

That's like my girl, he said feeding her chocos with milk and kissed her cheek..

Sravan? Are you trying to divert me? Sisira pushed him back irritatingly even she feel like blushing..

I kissed you to make you forget from this exam fear. He said taking another spoon of chocos from the bowl..

But what if i-!? Sisira stopped her words and turned around blushing..

Omg pls don't tell you're remembering our time we spent two weeks ago on rainy Sunday ! Sravan said winking..

Shut up! I'm not going to talk to you until I reach exam venue.. She said zipping her bag..

Ok madam.. He said with another spoon of food!
Sisira sighed with frown but took the last spoon of it and wiped her lips going towards the washbasin..

Sravan kept the bowl in sink and walked back taking his keys..
Shall we start?

Yes she nodded checking the packed bag once again not to forget anything..
After that they both reached the venue on time on their bike..

Sisira palms started sweating and sravan tried to calm her down..

When they started allowing the candidates one by one started going inside the exam Hall..

One lady stopping everyone to remove their accessories like chains etc etc.. Everyone did the same..

When it came to sisira turn that lady checked her ID and admit card.. And said to remove her wedding chain..

Sisira eyes widened..
No I'm not going to remove this chain.. Sorry ma'am she said..

What? Everyone is doing.. Are you special? That person asked sisira..

Ma'am this is sacred one and as a woman you might be well aware of this importance in every woman life.. And being elder one you're very well aware of it's importance, so I can't remove this. Sisira replied..

It's prohibited here in exam center.. Stop you're discussion and get out if you won't follow rules..

Sorry ma'am I object this.. I have admit card and coming to this chain you can check it. But I'm not going to leave without giving exam..

My husband had worked so hard to make me pursue my dreams and I can't disrespect him by removing this..

I don't know you have to remove it that's all!