Day dreaming💭💭

Sisira came back to her home and thanked her friend for accompanying..

Never mind Dear, I can stay with you if you want company till uncle aunt return back..

Yes thank you soo much.. Sisira said taking keys from her purse and got in welcoming her friend..

Vinita phone popped out a msg..
Hey it's aunt--!?

Seeing the msg vinita paused saying nothing to sisira and read the msgs from prabha...

Seeing the msg vini dail to sisira mom while sisira stood there watching her friend to get in..

Sisira you go I'll make a call and come said vini walking out through corridor..

Prabha: hi vinita I'm soo thankful to you for taking her to hospital for final treatment.. We just arrived to hospital but they said you guys already left after taking injection..

Vinita: Yes aunty doctor checked sisira and said she's absolutely fine now.. BTW are you coming back to home? If you come soon I'll leave.

Prabha: No dear we thought to come back to home directly but sravan already returned back and he's in our house itself..

Vinita: What? He's inside home?

Prabha: Don't shout vini sisira might hear you.. Sisira is fine now and sravan too is with her so no need to worry.. But we thought of going to my brother home and stay there tonight.. We want them to spend some time together. After all its been a week they might be missing Eachother.. And we don't want to be spoiler alert in between them..

Vinita: But aunty sravan does know about sisira is suffering from fever!

Prabha: No dear sisira took promise from us to not inform sravan about her health.. The day sravan left itself she got fever🤒 and I tried to convince her to tell him about that whenever he calls us..
But she denied completely saying that he already dropped it once and she don't want to spoil his hardworking.. So we too agreed to her and only I started talking to him from all those days..
My sisira cried a lot for not talking to him for those five days.. She don't want sravan to know about that saline too..

Vinita: But sisira! Didn't tell anything to him what if sravan know? Ok aunty I'll leave now telling some excuse to sisira..

Prabha: Take care vinita.. Bye.. Thank you so much..

After ending call prabha looked at husband smiling..

Prabha: You know your daughter showed me hell for all this week.. Does anyone clean house right after getting their fever down? And daily I used to talk to him answering to all his questions.. Sravan well know when she wakes up and when she'll have her food everything..

Stop taunting her.. You know her right.. She is too right at her point.. She misses him.. But at the same time she don't want him to know about her fever.. If he know about her health he might have returned back leaving his training.. Diwakar defended his daughter..

Ha every time supporting your daughter.. Now I'll see how your daughter faces my son in law..

What? What does it mean? Diwakar asked chuckling..

I have send her dance video to sravan already.. Prabha said grinning..

What you're too much prabha.. How can you let your son in law make fun of your own daughter? Let him suffer in my daughter hands for not calling the past two days, Diwakar asked knitting his eyebrows..

That's the real fun... Let them deal with their own question and answers.. Prabha said walking towards the their vehicle..

At sisira home: