Her Agony😏

As soon as I closed the blanket covering myself. I blushed!

For a moment I forgot what am I doing? I'm smiling? Blinking my eyes I thought for a while! Why ❓

This smile just because of that songs he played a while ago? Or just Coz I love those songs...

Pulling the blanket down to uncover my face, only to get scared 😖 widening my eyes I covered myself to avoid his gaze which was on me..

Why is he looking at me like that? My breath wasn't normal, my palms started sweating furiously. I felt suffocated hiding myself inside this blanket!

Does anyone need blanket in this summer? After a while lights were turned off, I felt revealed and uncovered myself to take cool breeze coming from the windows..

Then I turned to other side and started playing with my fingers thinking of his actions in front of my friends..

And in temple why did I even behaved crazily with my friend!? I don't know what happened to me at that moment.

And that rose petals! I recollected that moment.. I felt special.. This was new to me. Am I really special to him? Or he's just faking?

What's in his mind? And what's going in my mind?

What am I thinking? Stupid get some sleep. Tomorrow there's puja.. My mind taunted me mockingly..

No-no you shouldn't think about him "Coz of him, I'm already facing insult from his mom and sister", now I should stop thinking. If not I'll be late tomorrow, and started yawning..

The next day is an auspicious day, "Sri Ramnavami."

"Hearing the knock from outside", I stirred in sleep and finally got up rubbing my eyes and turned taking my phone to see the time.

My mom didn't knock again as I indicated showing my mobile torch, as an indication I woke up.. I can see her shadow moved away. I turned off the torch and what surprised me is?

He is resting down on the floor!

But why ❓when he can have the bed, why to sleep on the floor? He just sleeping without spreading any bedsheet just a pillow under his head..

I never saw him keenly till now.
But today, i saw his oval shape face, his soft hair which was ruffled making him look more manly, lengthy eyebrows, sharp nose! His ears---!

What am I doing? Sisira! Have you lost your mind? I taunted myself to get up.

Wait--?

Mosquito on his cheek?

Shh shh go away... I tried to shove it off.. When he stirred in sleep I moved back when his hand automatically went to his cheek rubbing there.. And again he slept..

Again mosquito landed on his nose now! God how much these mosquitoes drink the blood?

Don't they get tired or think about getting fat?

Again he stirred in his sleep and this time it went away..

Before getting up I saw him once again. He's so near to the cot.. So I kept the pillow not to get his head hit to that..
After placing pillow as barrier between him and the cot. I went back folding the bedsheet and kept it aside..

After finishing our regular works of cleaning etc I went to take bath in the common bathroom.. And came out in regular wear..

My mom stood there waiting for me and even got ready..

Mom?
She sighed me to wear the sari she selected and I got ready in it with no struggle..

My mom made me sit and started drying my wet hair and made braid decorating with flowers..