Sari and the kiss!

Like I said..
First voters will get dedication..
So in previous chapter, prapanchika. My  doc friend voted first..

So here's your chapter..

What should I do now?
Sisira panicked looking at Sravan who's laying in devasted state on the floor..

She picked up the phone laying on the floor and the torch was still onn..

She immediately dail to her mom num and informed to her about situation..

And the same story repeats 🤣🤣😅😅 so won't repeat here...

Fast-forward.....

Sisira went back to her mom's house..

"How can she go just like that?" Sravan complained to his brother over phone..

Arey sravan why are you showing your anger on me,? Instead of that why don't you let her make understand your feelings! Vicky said..

Feelings? Like what sravan grunted..

Lol now you ask me 😉 who's still bachelor 😜😹😹😹 vicky laughed saying that..

Ohh please! I wish you to get someone and then you'll understand me, Sravan repeated..

Oh my God 🤣🙏🙏🙏 pls don't say like that, I'm living happily and I'm not yet ready to ruin my life,vicky defeated himself..

Ugggg Sravan grunted..

Ohoho cool down brooo..

Ok let me tell you something. Try to send some flowers,or gifts with love quotes.. vicky said..

What 😲 you want me to become a lover boy now?

I mean it's just sooo shabby you know! I didn't like it.. sravan said..

Hmm sooo why don't you take her to some place where you both can enjoy?
Like a vacation.. vicky said..

Vaca-tion? Sravan started thinking..

Yeah this is great.. we never went for a honeymoon till now..

I guess this works out.. but -!? Saying that he paused.

Don't think too much my brother.. just pack up and leave. I'm sure you both will have a good time..

But she doesn't remember anything about us.. Sravan felt sad..

Are you afraid of starting journey again with her? Vicky asked..

No-no I mean she might mistake my love to lust?

This won't happen.. just trust me and be as you're and think that you guys got married recently and start everything freshly..

Thank you brother.. thank you so much, Sravan said jumping in happiness and vicky smiled over the phone from other end..

I always want you to be happy sravan... Vicky said ending the call..

After two days,

Prabha started packing up clothes for Sisira tour.

Mom? Have you seen this? My friends are planning for a small trip and insisting me to be a part of them..

Ohh Is it! Prabha hmmed in response keeping dresses in bag..

Mom are you packing my luggage?
Did my friends informed you before than me 😃 ? She asked excitingly,
Ohooo thankyou thankyou.. thankyou so much mommy, Sisira said back hugging Prabha..