Blackmail!

You?

Sisira got shocked to see daas in his new avatar..

How are you my favorite Dil? Daas asked while moving forward to sisira..

Sisira panicked looking at him.. Seeing him coming towards her, sisira feared more..

As daas is heading towards her, she took back steps..

You became more beautiful than before! My darling He said and tried touch her.. But sisira stepped back pushing him away with anger in her eyes making daas step behind..

Ohhh so much anger on me? Like you want to kill me right now? Isn't it? Daas laughed sarcastically.

Instead of you! I have to be anger on you.. Your first punch on my face, daas touched his cheek looking at sisira.. Your touch is soo soothing to me..

Sisira eyes fell on the table.. There's nothing to protect herself but she looked around to get escape from him..

You became soo strong and fearless now? That you're searching something to find out and escape from me once again? Daas Smirked..

My husband made me strong! She yelled.. Even fear is engulfing her, tears were constantly in her eyes yet she didn't lose her confidence.

Ahah.. So it would be more fun to get pleasure while hunting..

Are you out of your mind? Why are you here? Again in our lives? I have to help my husband let me goo Sisira cried..

To get my revenge... He said with anger filled eyes..

How can I forget you that easily? I'm thinking about you everyday..
Only and only to take revenge from you. You never know what I have planned to torture you.. As much as I got slapped by your dad and police.. Lost my fame and ran away overnight..

Everything happened just because of you.. My Dil.. He laughed..

I can never forget those scars which were left on my body.
But as soon as I saw you, all my anger just vanished like this he snapped his fingers looking at sisira who stood in panic state..

Pls let me goo.. Sravan is in jail. He got arrested in false accusations. Sisira sobbed pleading him to let her goo..

He deserves it.. Don't he? I never understand how can such good fellow born to me? I thought he would be like me.. But he turned out like God..

Hearing daas words sisira lifted her head up with tears, Is that you? Who planned for robbery? Is that you? She asked in shock..

Yes I'm behind his arrest.. Daas shouted in frustrating..

Sisira voice turned more shivery.. She couldn't believe that his own father did all this?

How can you do this to your own son? He never failed to fulfill his duties towards his parents.. Then why are you doing this to him? She roared..

Vicky?

Soo Vicky? You know him right,? Where is he.?

Where's vicky? She shouted at daas..

Get Vicky? Daas called turning his head around.

Then there few of his people carried duplicate copy of Sravan who's unconscious with wounds.

Seeing Vicky unconscious, sisira eyes widened.. What happened to him? She asked in panic..

Poor fellow.. I told him to act like your husband.. But he started falling for you in real.. How can I get one more competitor? So just showed him his level..