Robbery!?

Hey buddies...

Happy friendship day..

To @ll my lovely readers and my friends... 😍😍😍😍

**********************

Phone started ringing...

Sravan and sisira looked at each other..

While that person picked up his phone, and heard something unbelievable..

"Dude money transfer got failed.."

"What are you telling?" He shouted in rage.. (Meanwhile sravan picked up sisira and saw the wound on her elbow which is bleeding..)

Yes our plan ruined.. Our two months work went in vain 🙄.. Where are you? Get back to us.. We have to stay away for sometime.. If not everyone of us will get caught..

Hearing these words from other end of his phone.. He shouted in anger fisting his hand on the earth..

Taking fistful of mud he threw it into sravan eyes.. (Sensing this sravan pushed away sisira who ended up in meeting the ground).

Sravan felt difficulty in opening his eyes turning around! Clearing his face..

Sisira tried to get up and reach sravan to help him..

But that person got up and pulled sisira back fisting her hair and threw her on the ground..

Ahhh sravan! Sisira screamed..

Ajayyy? Sravan shouted...

Don't you dare touch her.. "I'll kill you.." Sravan turned around trying to catch him with his hands moving forward..

Wanna hit me? Come to right! I'm here itself.. He shouted yanking sisira hair in his fist..

Hearing her sobs sravan tried to move in that direction. But he hit himself to the tree trunk.. And his forehead got a patch..

Ajay! Why are you doing this? You're wrong.. Sisira yelled trying to get out from his grip..

I'm wrong? Wrong for what?

Earning money using my talent? Isn't wrong.
I'm using my hacking talent in stealing money.. He said..

Shut up.. You're doing wrong.. It's hard earned money of many people.. Who were working day and night just for their families.. And you want to make their lives hell? Sisira roared looking at his face..

Stop giving lectures.. You girl.. Life isn't easy. We have to make it the way we wanted..

And you'll never understand that.. Ajay said pushing her off..

Ajay walked towards sravan and started punching on his face..

Ajay stop it.. Sisira crawled to reach Ajay and pull him back.. But Ajay kicked her in her stomach harshly making her scream in pain..

Hearing her cries.. Sravan panicked calling her name..

Sisira are you ok? Sisira? Sisira talk to me damn it.. He said in fear..

Hahaha.. Ajay laughed at both of them..

And moved to sravan and started punching in his stomach, face,& legs..

Sisira cried in pain holding her tummy..

How dare you spoiled my plan.. How dare you to do that? Ajay shouted holding sravan collar..

Sravan face is full of blood shredding out from his mouth, forehead.. And lot of tiny injuries were clearly seen on his body..

I'll kill you for sure.. Ajay shouted making sravan ready to hit the tree branch..