Sprained kiss

Sravan interrupted by coming in between them Making sisira step back..

Sisira stood there itself observing her husband..

Hi  ajayyy.. Sravan extended his hand before sisira hand reaches him..

Ajay stood in shock.. But greeted him.. Sravan! Nice meeting you after a lot of time.. Ajay said glancing at sisira..

Both of them started shake their hands for quite long time..

Sisira stood behind sravan and looked at sudden change in him..

What happened to him? Suddenly?

Hey sisira! Ajay extended his hand to sisira once again to her.

Sisira smiled and is about to reach his hand..

Hi uncle.. Namaste.. Sravan diverted both of them..

Hey uncle it's been soo long we met.. Sravan said dragging sisira along with him..

Arey let me talk to him.. She tried to offend.. But looking at uncle she stayed silent..

Hey uncle how are you? Sisira let's take blessings.. Sravan said..

Sisira and sravan did took blessings from him..

Sravan turned around to find Ajay who left towards other family members..

Sravan smirked looking at him leaving and wrapped his hand around sisira..

Sisira! Prabha shouted..

Yes maa coming.. Sisira left sravan and walked towards her mom.. While sravan kept talking to him..

Sisira! You have to get the gold we ordered last week.. That shopkeeper called me that our ring and few ornaments were ready..

Ok maa I'll go but address?

Oh.. You don't know that shop right! Ajay.. Where is he? He very well knows that shop..

You go with Ajay..

Ajay? Yes attha.. Can you both go and get the gold we ordered?

Yes attha! Why are you requesting me? You have to order me just like this! He said in Thanos style snapping his fingers.. And I'll get whatever you want..

So sweet of you.. Now you both go fast he said it's weekend and shop will be closed.. Prabha added..

Ok ok.. Sisira? Shall we leave?

Sisira turned to find sravan busy in talking with other people.. And she excused herself to tell sravan about this. But her mom stopped telling her,that she'll inform sravan herself..

She nodded yes and turned to leave..

They both got into the car and left to the jewelry store..

Sravan searched around to find sisira.. But he couldn't find her anywhere..

When he asked one of her cousin.. They said she left for some work..

It's been almost 3 hrs still she isn't back? Sravan thought looking at the door..

As he's waiting impatiently.. Sisira and Ajay returned back smiling with two bags in their hands..

Why late? Did you guys stucked in traffic? Prabha asked walking to them..

Yes mom it's very busy outside and traffic is horrible.. Sisira said distributing chocolates to every younger ones over there..

Chill attha we got down to have ice cream too.. It's very hot outside and that too in this marriage season it's difficult to overcome the traffic.. Ajay said giving the jewelry bag to prabha..