Tough Time..

Thank you for making it reach near 1k reads on the story..

This story doesn't promote violence but just letting you guys know about the situation that happening around..

Hope you guys love the story till the end...

__________________________

"Sisira zipped her mouth not letting the food enter.. She pushed her mil's hand in defense."

"How dare you?", You pushed my mom? If you really don't have any intension of separating my mom and brother, "eat this and prove it."

No-no pls it's been years since I started doing this vrat.. Plsz leave me sisira joined her hands begging them to leave her.. I swear on my parents I'm not doing this for anyone separation.. Plsz..

Mom! She won't listen like this.. Hold her! I'll get the curry and will see how she won't eat!

Come here.. Her mil ordered sisira. She stood in fear 😱looking at them.. I'm doing this today especially for sravan.. Why don't they understand that? Sisira tried to move back, only to get caught by her evil mil..

Sisira nodded 'no' maa plsz she begged taking backsteps.. Her mil walked towards her and fisted her hair..

Sisira saw her sil bringing handful of nv towards her, she tried to remove her mil's hold on her hair.

Sisira yelping in pain on one side. And on other side her sil caught her jaw tightly trying to feed that stuff into her mouth..

She trying hard protesting herself not to let them break her vrat.. She started moving her head backwards supporting herself with her legs laying half down..

Stop it...

Hearing that three of them turned to see her sravan father..

They both left sisira making her hurt herself to the hard floor.. She got up looking thankfully towards her FIL crying out and ran to her room..

Sisira went directly to bathroom and started washing her mouth even she didn't let that curry enter her lips.. She washed her face, and held her arms to the basin crying out loud thinking about their cruelty..

She wants to run away to her mom but she left all alone away from everyone..

Her thoughts broke with her mobile ringing. She turned to the room with heavy eyes feeling weak. Yet got back to find it's sravan who's calling..

She ran up to her phone and took it just when she was about to lift the call. It got ended..
She sat on the floor crying looking at the phone. Her phone slipped out from her hands and fell in front of her feet..

She wanted to talk to sravan at that moment but what will she tell? Will he believe her? And she don't even know whether he takes her side or not..
Thinking of that she cried more hugging her knees... Whom she gonna tell her pain?

In the Hall:

"What were you both doing?"
Want to get arrested? If anything happens to her, they'll take all of us to jail..
I know you both were angry because of not getting that money right? I'll get her signed those bonds and this is the right time we have to do in absence of sravan..

If he gets to know that we torture her, he'll take her with him and even live separately..
So keep patience.. I'll go and check on her..

But Dad pls don't pamper her like your own child. She deserves this. I got fool in front of my in-laws..
I told them proudly that my brother's wife too gonna gift her gold.. But here this madam denied giving her money. Sorry I should say it's dowry..
What does she think about herself? Is she Princess? Ragini chided on her brother's wife..

Go and do what ever you want or maje her sign but come soon we'll eat our lunch.. Since she came to our home, everything is getting ruined.. I'll kick her out soon. Sisira mil said in anger filled eyes..

Like he said, daas started moving towards his son's room. The room is opened so he entered and his eyes fell on this poor soul sisira who's crying in nonstop..

He walked towards her, and kept his hand on her shoulder to which she jumped in fear😱 looking at him her eyes softened.. And her frown😟 deepened letting the tears out..

Sisira couldn't speak any words.. But when daas sat beside her, who's still crying looking down at her phone..

Sometimes people mind 😏run towards negative more than positive.. Here daas mind changed looking at the beauty of his own son's wife..
People forget or not even think when there mind gets occupied with filthy things.. Same thing happened here but the poor soul sisira couldn't guess the hidden motive of her FIL whom she thinks as his own father..

Daas eyes travelled on her fragile soul. His eyes turned to lust. He didn't even think twice before touching her inappropriately when he started moving his hands from her shoulder to her back..

Sisira turned immediately to him moving bit back, daas changed his color just like chameleon (different shades in one person).
Don't worry sisira, I'm there for you! Daas said patting her head, to which sisira nodded 'no' it's not ok..

Daas once again tried to move bit closer this time, by God's grace sravan called to sisira's phone..

Seeing the name on the screen, daas got up thinking it's not the right time..

"Talk to him baby!" But don't tell all this happened.. He'll come back without going for training too. Daas added and walked out from her room..

Sisira bursted out crying more.. Her Phone showed missed calls from sravan, finally she wiped her tears, sobbing still she took deep breath and finally took it before it gets ended..

Hello? Sisira? Are you ok?

Sisira hummed in response..

Thank god.. You know what❓😧 I got a bad dream last night.. Thought of calling you immediately but signals didn't work..
Since morning I'm trying and trying now I got chance to speak you..
After hearing your voice I felt relieved.. Sravan said over the phone..

And one more thing sisira, I had kept some amount in wardrobe beneath your clothes on left side.. It's for you.. Don't hesitate to use it.. You're my responsibility.. And by the time I reach back I need you to spend it for what ever you wish for..

He--l--oooo sisira?
Why I'm not feeling good? Is everything ok? Sravan asked once again sensing something wrong..

He--l--oooo? Si-si-ra?

(No signal)

Sisira muffled her cries all the while.. And the Phone call ended..

She closed her eyes thinking of sravan.. You must be there here with me.. There's no one left for me to tell my sorrow😔😔
She looked at the empty wall on her opposite and lost in her own way..

Her life became lifeless just like the wall..

_____________________________

To be contd.....

With love,
Pradhana...
19/04/2020, 11:31 PM...