My biryani box!

Guys?

Do you remember there's a story?

And I thought anyone would ask for updates..

But no..

I guess you guys didn't like the previous chap?

No one asked for the update this wondered🤔💭🤔💭🤔💭 me..

🙆OK no probs I still wrote the next part..

Happy reading📖📖📖

I don't understand what's wrong with wattpad?
Notifications are getting late! Or not all coming...

*************************

Sisira!

His steps moved towards her as she took steps backwards..

Sravan stopped looking at her taking back steps away from him? Does she hate him to the core?

He looked at her palely and turned around to give her the distance she wanted..
Sravan stood in disbelief.. Maybe He should have wait for some time he thought..

He felt like his heart got churned in different emotions at that moment.. And his eyes almost got moist looking at her eyes hatred towards him..

When he felt a pair of arms circled around him.. He felt revealed when his lips curved up..

Sravan hit her head with his bending his head back a little..

"Still angry?" He asked pulling her arms intervening which were around him..

"Why do yo--u love -- me this much?" Hiccup..

Is this your question? He shrugged turning around.. Only to see her crying..

Hey why are you crying? Isn't enough since couple of hours you're doing the same thing?

I'm not crying-!? Just my eyes dwelled up she said pushing him away hearing his chuckle..

Then why these precious droplets running down now? He asked wiping her tears..

Why couldn't you tell me First?

About what? He sighed softly cupping her cheeks..

You're playing with my nerves-!? How mean? She pushed him turning around walked to their bed leaning on it holding the pillow

Arey? Is this the way you express your anger? He said following her steps sitting next to her..

What did I do now? He asked trying to hold her hands..

She pushed him away..

You explained me the everything about love.. Before you-!?