Goddess Varalakshmi!

Next morning..

Sravan woke up to find Sisira laying in couch holding her phone..

He moved towards her looking at her sleepy face smiling and saw her phone beeping out for charge..

He bent down to his knee level and saw her sleepy face.. He smiled looking at her and was about to touch her cheek but paused -!

On their trip!

Due to sudden change in climate they announced its danger to stay on hill slopes. So they arranged everyone's stay near to the city.

As it's of no use to even stay unless to enjoy the beauty of hilltops.. so I asked her about her decision..

She just said one thing.. I want to go home..

And I just did what she wanted.. we stayed that one night and Started back in early hours to reach before day falls..

The next day they both started back from their trip. None of them were talking to each other..

Sravan wanted to return back hopefully but it never happened..

He thought to drop her at home unwillingly, but he did..

He took the bag and moved towards their parents flat and dropped Sisira informing she got sick in the trip so they had to return back..

Sisira knew it's false but she just remained calm..

Arey Sisira! Are you ok? Prabha asked caressing her hair and took her inside..

Prabha made sure that sravan had his lunch before leaving back to his flat..
She clearly saw the disappointment on his face and doubted something wrong..

"I don't know how to make her understand!" Prabha thought and decided to take Sisira and drop her at Sravan home..

After few days, Sisira parents made her convince to stay with her husband..

Sisira if an incident happened it's ok. But you should be glad nothing changed nor will change..
You're a part of his life now..
You are thinking like he doesn't exist in your life but he's your destiny.

You should give a chance for yourself.. You don't know how much you're in love madly with him in past..

And now you forgot your past doesn't mean he have to exit away completely!

You have to start your journey once again..

I'm confident that you'll listen to my words and start your life once again.. I want to see your happiness like before..

I want to see sravan being happy like before..

And this can happen only by you.. He lost everyone in his life all he's living in hopes just coz of you..

Hope you understand him.. Now you are his only hope.. Try to cope with him and start your journey once again hopefully..

Ok? Prabha said patting her head lovingly and kissed her forehead as she heard diwakar calling her..

Now we'll take leave.. bye my dear, saying that Prabha hugged Sisira and made her sit on the bed..

Sisira looked at her hands playing with her bangles back and forth slowly as she lost in her thoughts..

She turned hearing the door closed in hallway and understood that her parents left..

Her flowers which were decorated in her nicely braided hair slipped on her shoulder length..