who's the king pin?

This chap is dedicated to my beautiful darlinghidden__puzzle

Sravan ki bhakt...
Sravan ki fan...

OMG wait... There are two more 🙄🙄🙄who were sravan bakths...

samyukthaakula
desirediaries

Is there anyone else? Who are bhakt/fan of sravan?

********************

As soon as we got out.

My phone beeped up with new MSG.

"I'm waiting outside." Get into the taxi..

Vicky left sisira hand and walked out from apartment gate, while sisira stood surprised by his behavior..

There's a taxi waiting outside and the person sitting in driver seat.. He's in his paaji ( punjabi) avatar..

Vicky got another msg from him..

Get in quick if not! He glared looking at sravan while he's reading further msg..

Vicky grabbed sisira hand and got into taxi..

On their way..

Sisira started her question bank where are we going to?

To which Vicky doesn't have any answer..
He's busy in checking the road point.. Instead of taking the airport route the car turned to other side of the road making Vicky worry😥

Sravan? What happened? Why are you sweating this much? Sisira asked wiping his forehead with her chunni.

And she cupped his face and made him look at her and smiled widely..

At the same moment..

The car stopped with sudden brake.. Making sisira head hit the window..

Vicky! Screamed her name 😱 in worry😥..

While the driver got down and grabbed sisira down from the back seat..

Heyyy! Dare you touch her.. Vicky shouted..

To which that person pointed gun on her forehead asking for the password..

Make it quick Vicky. If not I'll kill her.. He warned..

Vicky? Who's Vicky? He's sravan my husband.. Sisira yelled trying to get out of his hold..

Your husband? Damn your husband is in my captive. He's a dupe to your husband role..

What a wife you're? Couldn't identify her own husband? And talk like goddess..

Shut up.. No one can get  confused in finding their person whom she loves..

And he's my husband.. I knew it.. Sisira yelled..

Ohh fucking crazy! Let me show you something.. He said opening his phone with gun point still resting on her forehead.. This is your husband.. He showed a person who's tied up in ropes.

And now he's in danger. If you want to save him.. Just let him finish my work..

And the person standing in front of you is none other than Vicky..

Vicky there's no time to think about anything.. Just tell the password and the girl is yours., he shouted..

Vicky? Sisira shocked🤯🤯🤯🤯 to hear it..