Political trap?

Hellooooooo

Wassup my lovely readers..

So here's another update for you guys..

For fast updates.. You guys have to impress my brain.. 😂😂
And then my brain gives me ideas for next plot and soon I'll be writing next part early 📝✏✍️....

Soo you might have many ideas to impress people.
But here it's my brain.. It's so grumpy like me..

Think...

Think....

Think...

*

*

*

*

*

Ok forget about it.. Just enjoy the story.
And warning you before itself.. Story is full of twists and turns from now on.. Get ready to jump from jaint wheel..

**********************

"He's the one who tried to bankrupt?"

He's acting innocent.. "Didn't he?"

"People are hiding in a mask of goodness.."

Hearing to all these talks behind him from the same people who were once their friends and colleagues!

Sravan stood in shock..

Sravan you have to be under our custody. The police officer said trying to handcuff his hands..

I didn't do anything officer.. If I'm at fault why would I inform my higher officials and to you yesterday? Sravan tried to explain..

We can't help.. Judiciary needs proof. And that Ajay confessed that you only acted as both vicky and sravan too..

What? No -!?

We need to go.. Pls co-operate us.. Officer said in stern tone..

Ok.. Sravan said turning around walking out from his office..

The people in the bank started getting back to their respective cabins still talking about the incident..

Will you guys shut up for once? Vijay shouted..

Person 1: What's your share in this dude?

Vijay: Shut up.. You just-!?

Watch your language Vijay.. Manager entered..

If not what Sir? Everyone clearly know how efficient person sravan is? Still talking bad behind him?

If Sravan didn't spoil their plan last day.. We would have lost people's money in fraction of seconds..

Even after knowing that, you didn't even spoke to the police department about it? Why❓vijay roared..

Manager: I know what am I doing! And we have to speak to higher officials before taking any step..

Wah... Vijay laughed sarcastically! Sir! You came in his place as temporary manager.. And so you don't know about him.. But we know him since a year..  Our bank might have not left with single penny today if he didn't take any step..

I'm sorry.. You know I'm new here then I need sometime to gather up the proofs. I'll talk to that officer and submit the reports and footages.. Manager said..

Thankyou sir.. I just don't want a good person to be behind the bars.. Ajay said..
I'll inform about this matter to sravan wife..

Vijay walked out from the office and called to sisira num..