Encountering stranger?

Sravan intriguing into her eyes.. Fear is clearly seen in her face.

What you thought? "I'll kiss you?" Huh!

I'll kiss you and make patch up with you?

Sravan laughed looking at her confused FACE..

You don't even know how much I'm controlling myself from not falling for your dovey eyes..

I guess many of them might have already fallen for you.. But at the end lucky is all sravan's..

These cheeks are to be printed with slap marks.. And these lips are to be tortured like this he said squeezing them in between his fingers making sisira cry..

Why baby? Is it hurting?

Is it hurting? He grunted shaking her shoulder to get an answer from her..

Sisira nodded her head.. Blinking her teary eyes..

So tears were already there, only missing part is a hand print on your lovely cheeks..

Sisira stepped back hearing to his words..  You can't escape from getting your gift for the lovely dance show outside..

He raised his hand bringing it in force.. Sisira closed her eyes in fear turning away her face to avoid the slap..

But he paused his hand near to her cheek.. Sisira opened her eyes and saw his hand so near to her..

Got afraid? Hahaha..

Poor baby.. Looking perfect with fear and tears in your eyes..

Yes I want you to make you suffer more .. He talked inwardly..

Dare you do anything that leads to your tears.. I'm warning you one last time to be in your limits..

Sravan pushed her back.. And left the room closing the door behind..

Sisira fall on bed with tears..
She isn't having any clue what made him change like this? He's not my sravan..

He's never like this.. She sobbed..

Sravan got outside telling prabha that she's tired and fall asleep..

Ohh she slept? I'm taking food for her! Prabha walked to them holding food plate..

No no maa she's sleeping.. Sravan said..

But it's already late.. And she might be hungry.. She'll never tell nor eat food properly.. I'll make her feed this and then let her sleep.. She said trying to enter the Room..

Arey akka why you disturb her sleep? Let her rest for sometime.. Later she'll eat..

Ok prabha said walking back to kitchen..

Ohh ok thank God she's fine.. Raghu talked to sravan..

To which he nodded yeah..

Sravan what happened to your hand? Is that tatoo?

Yeah sort off friends forced me to have it.. Sravan said..

Ok I'll take leave now.. Sravan said..

Now? Won't you stay here? Raghu asked..

No, actually mom will be alone.. So I have to go. And don't worry.. I'll come back tomorrow.. Sravan said assuring raghu..

And he left..

Diwakar is on his way back to home in hurry bury.. He's looking restless..

As soon as he reached home..

He went in search for sisira.. He found her sleeping peacefully..

He looked at his mobile and then to her..
But he didn't miss her pale cry face , her dry tear stains are still visible.. He sat on bed beside his daughter and caressed her hair..

Nothing is more than you.. I'll take care of everything.. He mumbles.

He walked out closing the door behind..

He smiled at his family members and talked few minutes excusing himself..

Prabha bought tea for him and went to their room.. To find him looking at his phone..

What are you looking for?

Diwakar turned around in shock.. Nothing just going through the bank balance..

Why ❓suddenly? Prabha asked.

Ntg just going through.. He said taking tea cup from her hands and sipped it faster.

Prabha sensed something strange behavior in her husband.. Before she could find out.. Diwakar left in hurry.

Stranger: Have you reached?

Diwakar: Yes I'm waiting here itself in the city outskirts.

Stranger: Have you bought whole money and jewelry I asked for?

Diwakar: Yes I bought it.. And please don't do anything to my daughter.. I beg you.. He prayed in phone..

Stranger: That depends on your loyalty.. Hope you didn't inform to police!

Diwakar: I didn't.. I swear..

Stranger: Good now leave.. Without turning back..

Diwakar kept the bag there itself he bought a long with him.. And left on his bike..

A teenage boy came there after he left and took the bag and walked away..

Sir here's the bag.. That boy handed him the bag.. Stranger covered his face with mask..

Here's your gift.. He said giving 10000 rs to that student..

TQ so much sir, if any more work pls do inform me. i would be glad to work with you.. He said and left from there..

That stranger got on his ride and left that place.. After going certain distance.. He got a call..

He slow down his bike and turned around to find no one around..

Hello?

Boss he got escaped.

What? How the hell it happened? I'm coming right now. Search for him all over.. He ordered them..

Man! He will kill us. Try to get him soon..

That stranger once again started his bike to reach the destination..

As soon as he got inside.. He looked around to find his boss vs partner..

Boss: where the hell you were? He shouted..

Stranger: I just went out having some work.. He said..

Boss: You know how important these coming two days were? All hard work would have gone wasted just because of your one mistake..
How dare you to do things behind my back?

Stranger: sir? What are you talking about?

Boss: How dare you to do this? You have blackmailed my fil? He triggered his gun 🔫 on his forehead..

Stranger: Left in fear 😨😱

To be contd....

***************

So who's that who?

Any guessing?
(I know my girls will reply my trick) 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Have some patience.

I would have given long UPDATE bit my brother is hiding my phone so couldn't able write much.