Abducted!

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

There's no comparison between the views and votes!
😞😓

___________________________________

Watching him leaving on his bike! My eyes dwell up..

Looking around I smiled at the lady who brings veggies and walked taking steps towards the bus stop.. Waiting for the bus to arrive..

What did I do? I should haven't raised my voice.. But he's wrong that day.. Even though keeping my self-respect aside I decided to talk to him..

He stayed quiet.. That next day I was waiting for him while I'm busy in cooking dinner so that I can finish my work soon and can talk to him.. Hearing his voice I walked out to see sravan.

Seeing him talking to his mom! I heard about the news he bought a new flat.. Wow that's an exciting news..

I'm so happy! But he didn't tell even after talking to his mom also.. Am I nothing to him?

You bought the new flat? I asked when he walked into kitchen taking bottle from fridge..

"Yes" he said coldly..

"I'm so happy", I said hugging him. But he didn't even budge.. I took back waiting for him to talk! But he didn't reply to me..

Nor he is talking to me like usual nor he shared about the new flat.. I'm just feeling happy in myself while my husband is enjoying company of his family.

My parents did their part and gifted us in traditional way.. It's a ritual that should be given by my parents..

Sravan talked to them normally.. But why he's not normal to me?

Why he's doing this? I got cry while I saw the bus coming.. Taking my hanky I wiped my tears as if I got dust into my eyes..

After getting a seat I sat and heard beep sounds..
I took my mobile to find it's sravan.. My lips spread wide..

"Msg me after you reach!"

This man? If he's that much protective why can't he drop himself? Instead of giving advices?

Seeing his msg itself I'm feeling happy., how can I tell him he's the only one whom I think all the while..

After reaching my office.. On my first day.. I was hell nervous.. But the staff aren't that rude..

Somehow I finished my first day of work and walked out talking with my co-worker..

Seeing sravan outside the gate! My eyes sparkled with joy. I rushed to him bidding bye to my colleague..

You came to pick up me? I asked trying to hold his hand which is on handle..

Yaah he said keeping his helmet on his head..

"Thankyou" I said while I sat behind him him with one hand on his shoulder..

After reaching home.. We both got into the lift to reach our floor.. As we walked towards our flat I found huge footwear in front of our house..