Thief in my home 😱😱

Sravan laughed moving back hitting the table and turned back trying to hold the table for support not to fall down.. He looked gasping 😲 when the vase is about to fall in slow motion his eyes popped out as it's gonna end up breaking as soon as it touches the floor..

Cracks sounds....

Hearing that sound sisira got startled opening her eyes looking at her room.. What's that sounds? She got scared to even move a bit.. But started moving taking tiny steps towards the Room.

Sravan closed his mouth seeing the broken vase in pieces.. Her foot steps are clearly audible to him..

He immediately rushed moving towards the bed and hid beneath it..

Sisira took slow steps with fear but strong.. She finally got some strength to peep inside as her hands moved towards the curtain.. At once she pushed the curtain aside and found no one but the vase is broken into pieces..

She walked in with little fear trying to find the reason.. As she looked down her eyes fell on the feet  beneath the bed!

She gasped closing her mouth with her hands and took back steps walking out closing the door..

OMG theif? In my home? She got panicked thinking what to do now? Her eyes fell on her mobile and dail to vini whose contact is in recent list..

Hello vini? Vini there's theif in my house sisira shouted in fear.. Come soon I'm gonna call police now saying that sisira ended up the call..

What the hell she'll do now? Vini got scared thinking about sravan.. And she dail back to sisira to inform her the truth.

As she's not lifting her call, vini took uturn to reach her flat before she does something messing up..

Sravan came out and saw the door isn't the opening.. OMG what I if she calls the entire flat members?

He tried to find his phone but searching in his pockets.. Where did it went now? He thought checking on the floor under the bed all over the room..

Before she calls someone I should tell  her it's me only.. Sisira? Sisira? He started shouting calling her name..

But there's no response..

Sravan mind clicked on that he's having the keys 🔑with him only! He went to his bag and took the keys.. He came out opening the door and find no one?

Damn he's too intelligent trying to too open the lock? Sisira looked at the door and gasped when she saw his efforts for getting out..

She already dail to police👮 they advised her to get out of home and lock it from outside..

She started searching for the keys of main door to escape but to her luck she took her purse and turned it upside down to get her keys soon..

She could find it.. God! What to do now she thought and started panting..

Sisira? He called walking into Hall..

Damn he even know my name? And why he's talking like sravan?

Damn did you forgot! What police always tell? He might have known my name and details too before getting into my flat?

God how I'm going to escape now.. I even called 100 and they might be on their way..

Sravan eyes fell on the things scattered over the sofa and floor too. He walked towards it and kept everything in purse looking around to find his wife..

Sisira is hiding in kitchen cabinet.. Gasping for air.. She kept a knife in her hands in defense..

Sravan walked around whole house but couldn't find anyone.. When he is about to step in kitchen he opened the door and a tin fell on his head followed with flour bath..