No kuchi muchi!?

Prabha started placing the mat and placing the bedsheet over it!

Seeing that sisira came to her and helped her in making the bed..

Mom! Why are you placing this mat now? Sisira asked..

Surprise my dear! Mom said, while dad came out with few DVD's in his hands..

Sravan too came out..

"Are we going to watch movie?", I asked excitingly!

Yes... Dad said with smile..

"Which movie daddy?"

"Sisira movie!" Mom said chuckling..

My mind quickly strike and I nodded no

Mom nooo. You can't do that! I ordered looking at my parents trying to grab the DVD present on the table..

Seeing me running towards the table,
Mom warned sravan to catch me..

Sravan! Leave me, I grunted..

Nope your parents gave me an advantage how I'm going to miss it? He said tightening his hold around my waist..

But I dragged my feet trying to reach the table to get the DVD's..

Look there! Prabha warned diwakar.. And he got alerted taking it into his hands..

Dad nooo! Sisira squealed her legs hitting the floor.. Sravan laughed looking at my reaction! So I pinched his arm making myself escape from his hold..

Ouch he said rubbing his arm..

See I said na.. Your daughter is making her husband suffer.

Noo you can't let him watch this video, I said moving towards dad..

Why can't I? Sravan said following behind me..

What do you mean by why ❓I just don't want you to see this! I said rolling my eyes..

Oho sravan don't listen to her! I have more photos of her naughty childhood.. You just sit I'll show you later.. Prabha said..

"Mom you can't do that!"

Trio laughed looking at me!

Looking at them I walked towards the dining table and sat on the chair! Turning my head away from them..

Sravan don't worry she'll come on her own.. Prabha said looking at sravan whose eyes were sticken to me..

This is the first pic of this tiny rat! Look how tiny is she yet I went to Ceseran to get her out..

Even the doctor wondered🤔💭 this tiny fellow needed to get operated to get out from my womb?

That doctor will never forget this girl up to date, She's sooo stubborn to get out from my womb without hurting mom.. Prabha said looking at sisira..

I turned listening to my mom's words and went to her taking fast steps.

I'm sorry maa! I'm very bad right? I hurted you a lot, I said caressing her tummy..

Noo that pain nothing than getting you into this world to hear your cry!
To hear your First word,
To see your first step!
To see you growing, it is more worthy.. Prabha said planting kiss on sisira temple..

"I love you mom!" I said wrapping my hands around her neck kissing her cheek..

Sravan smiled looking at me..

All love only for mom? No love for Dad? Diwakar said pouting..
I smiled listening to dad words and looked at mom who's teasing him..

I went towards him crawling and hugged him.
"I love you more daddy." I said kissing his cheek..