Strangers meet!?

Mom!

Sisira? Before you think about someone think about us. Think about your parents..

We're not your enemies to throw you out. We love you sisira. Plsz try to understand. We don't have any more energy left within us to hear something about you.. We can't even see your tears. All we want is to be in good hands..

Plsz agree to this marriage sisira.. I never asked you anything but today I'm asking you give us some peace that me and your Dad can live peacefully thinking that you're safe with raghu..

Don't think too much baby. Whatever we do is for your good only.. Plsz accept our proposal..

Sisira felt pain deep in her heart listening to her mom's words.. She couldn't see her tears anymore. After all she's her mom..

Sisira looked at her mom plastering a forceful smile nodding her head..

Sisira! I'm so happy dear.. Thank you thank you so much.. Prabha hugged her daughter kissing her forehead..
Sisira left back to her room wiping her tears..

Raghu is still in shock, he thought she won't agree for marriage.. But --!?

Raghu! Now happy? She agreed for marriage. Now it's your turn. Are you willing to marry my daughter?

Raghu? Tell na now you don't start thinking.. Plsz agree for this raghu!

Ok akka.. There's still time for everything.. They had to get free from their marriage first.. Then we'll take everything further.. Raghu added in disbelief..

But it's no problem we'll do it in simple way only you, we and sisira.. There's no necessary for anyone to know about you people getting married.. Anyways divorce will be done and so we can proceed. We'll later announce our relatives about your marriage.. But first it's you people should get married..

But akka it's illegal to do anything like that.. It's fine we can wait till the end..

But we're not ready to wait such a long time.. We're afraid of thinking about her future..

Akka keep this all aside and take sisira outside for shopping or something.. She needs a break from everything now..
If she stays at home like this it'll be difficult for her to get out from thoughts. She needs a change firstly..

Ok raghu I'll take her out tomorrow. Let her take rest for today.. Come let's have lunch..

No akka I have some work.. I'-!?

Nothing doing.. Just come now and have food later you can go on and do your work.. Prabha took him holding his hand towards dining room..
She started filling his plate..

Akka it's enough..stop how much you'll add? Come you also sit and finish your lunch!
But I'll eat later.. Prabha said and looked at raghu who's glaring at her.. So she too sat along with him and had their lunch..

_____________

Sravan?

Is everything ok? I heard You left the training? What made you run leaving your promotion? Vijay asked sitting beside sravan who's lost in thoughts..

Sravan? Vijay shook him holding his shoulder..

Yeah wh-? What happened? Sravan asked in confusion❓

Ufff I need to repeat again? Vijay hit his head in frustration..

Ok.. Now listen to me carefully.. Why did you left your promotion and ran to your hometown?

Huh that, it's nothing.. Had some work but I have failed in it.. Sravan replied feeling sad..

Ok.. Now you have left it behind so stop thinking about that and today I booked two tickets for action movie for tomorrow..