Complaining about husband!

Sisira opened her eyes yawning and turned to other side covering herself in blanket

Sisira? Still sleeping? Get up maa.. Prabha said caressing her daughter head..

Mom five minutes please, she said dragging her words and covered her face with blanket..

Ok you sleep. I have prepared breakfast and lunch also.. Me and Dad are leaving to office.. Freshen up and eat something first but don't skip meals ok?

Ok momma sisira mumbled In sleep..

And pls lift the call of your husband if not he's disturbing calling to my phone! Prabha added while closing the door..

Call 🤙📞why should I talk? He just said we're going out and didn't even said he's gonna drop me here at my home.. And moreover he na that say! Stupid fellow, sisira muttered..

Her sleep gone long back she just started stirring in bed.. And finally woke up stretching her hands..

She took her phone and saw the pic in her phone screen and smiled looking at their pic which they took..

Stupid🙄 get lost I'm not going to talk with you

Stupid🙄 get lost I'm not going to talk with you.. She said throwing the phone on bed and got down moving towards bathroom..

After bathing etc she came out and saw light on Phone screen and moved to see missed calls from new number..

Definitely it might be sravan only.. I won't talk she twitch her lips in sideways and walked out towards kitchen along with her phone..

Hmm yummy😋😋 mom no one can beat mom's handmade food. She took it and sat on dinning table pulling the chair and started munching..

Msg beep...

Sisira took her phone and swipe it to see a msg.

Eat eat.. Rather than husband food is more important to you?

Shut up! She replied..

Sisira plsss talk to me yaar it's been 5 days.. Don't you think about me a little? Sravan typed looking into his phone screen..