Your dream is mine too...

Sisira?

What happened? It's, your writing right? He asked showing the rough work on the white sheets..
What are you thinking? Tell me who did all these?

Sravan? That I - I just did for Time pass.. I won't do again.. Sorry.. She said gazing the floor..

Sravan got confused with her words..
Do you want to study further?

I - ya no I don't have any intrest in further studies.. She replied without thinking..

Sisira I already told you that I'll support you in every mean.. I guess I talked about this with you earlier also!

Yes! But you- don't like your wife doing job..

Who said that? He asked lifting her chin up..

No actually your mom said that you don't like that.. And -!?

Now I guess you still not that into me..
You didn't understand me at all! I thought you know me well now..
You're behaving as if I'm a stranger to you..

No-no sravan.. I didn't mean it.. I just don't want to do anything that you don't like.. And so--!?

You thought that your dreams doesn't matter to me? He sighed softly,

"Come here!" He said making her sit on the bed.. And he too sat beside her.. Now tell me..

Do you want to attend for competitive exams?

Sisira looked up to meet his eyes and nodded her head with tears..

Cry baby! Don't you think you're crying for everything? He said chuckling wiping her tears..

No, I never thought you will support me.. And I don't want to-!?

Shhh! It's my mistake that I didn't find your passion towards your dreams till now.. Are you willing to pursue your dreams?

Sisira nodded her head..

I'll help you.. To get your dreams fulfill.. He said with smile..

Sisira felt happy listening to him and hugged him..

BTW sravan? I don't want to ask you but I'm still going to ask now

BTW sravan? I don't want to ask you but I'm still going to ask now.. Why are you getting late nowadays? She asked pulling out from his embrace..

Oh that.. Exam notifications have released.. I do help for aspirants who wants to crack exams.. So I'm busy in collecting materials for them.. He said.

You're great! She said cupping his face..

Only this much? He asked pouting..

What else should I do? Should I carry you in my arms and twirl around? She said giggling.

Oh 😲 nice idea.. Pick me up he said getting up from bed.

Sisira didn't expect him asking like this.. She was still watching him, like is he nuts?