Messy husband

I never thought life would be hell with this man who used to be my life once upon a time!

It's been long we spoke to each other..

He used to sleep in the other room! Locking from inside.. As if I'm going to abuse him or rape him..

Maybe first time I might have done mistake of not realising his love after my brain lost all my memories of our marriage..

What is my mistake if i got accident and my mind deleted few files from my harddisk?

Ok ok you people don't start bashing me..
I have learnt my mistake of making him get married instead of trying to live with him..

But now even I'm trying to get closer to him! But he's not letting me near not even a half meter distance!

He's running away from me! Even after knowing how much I'm trying to be with him.

I got a letter from the head office giving instructions of my transfer from one department to another.

But I am no longer interested in this job, right now my only mission is to get him back..

We're staying together in one flat but as strangers!

But i just want his attention, can a makeover of the house might help me in getting his attention? I thought looking around the house..

The thought itself made me pick up the broom. Pulling my hair up and tieing it, i turned around to clean the hall first..

Cleaning the tv area with dusting cloth i have headed down to the cupboard and opened it, all the paper, envelopes everything fell down like a mess. While going through these to dump the unwanted ones, something caught my attention. An envelope with my name, which was already opened..

I have gone through it to find that i have cleared my bank exam!
Behind that I found another paper for training, the letter was 3 months old!

Means it's two weeks before my accident?
Why did I have appeared for the bank exam even after doing my job in the government sector? I thought..

Did he know about this? If so why didn't he tell me about it?

Vinita! I need to talk to her, I thought and called her to know about this..

Vini? Do you know that I have appeared for the bank exam?

Stupid! I thought my friend was calling me after a long time and even without asking how I am , you just started questioning? Vini groaned over the phone..

Pls now it's not time for this, i just wanted to know about this. Please tell me vini..

Hey are you fine? Why are you so worried about it now? Vini asked..

Vini will you please tell me for God sake! I just don't remember anything about it that's why I am asking you about this..

Ok ok don't shout, you weren't interested in the job you did earlier because of hectic work, you told you're not getting enough time to spend with your husband. You told me about it and even you wanted to be with sravan whole time.. So you decided to write the bank exam so that you be with him and can surprise him later..

You even called me after finishing your training program. And then-

Phone call ended... (Sisira! Vini grunted looking at her phone)

Sisira smiled looking into it and hugged the paper she was holding..

Sisira got ready to the head office..

Sravan returned to home unlocking the door, looking around to find the makeover rolling his eyes.
Taking a bottle from the fridge he took few sips keeping it back and walked into her room as he's sure she's not in home..