Are you my husband?

Wait? You both were together? Mom dad? You both! Sisira asked them in shock..

Pls I beg you don't tell me that you just came to visit me! Mom?
And dad pls let mom stay with us..

Hearing everything new from Sisira, prabha and diwakar got confused looking at their daughter..

Sravan and vicky too were shocked listening to sisira..

Sisi-ra? Sravan mumbled her name in happiness forgetting the pain of her demise mother..

Aren't you doct-or? Sisira asked looking at her parents..

Sravan rushed out from the icu.. He hit his fist on the wall again and again to calm himself, when he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around to find its vicky and broke down in pain in front of him..

Why didn't tell you're her husband? Vicky grunted..

Sravan kept silent..

Do you want to lose her? Huh!

I deserve this punishment for making her cry.. The day I started hurting her as ajay dropped her at my home.. I didn't stop there.
I had kept on insulting her day by day with my rudeness..
The day I realised my mistake I was just kidnapped..
And now even I got her! She doesn't remember me..
It's karma.. Sravan said rushing out and disappeared in no time..

Hello Sisira! How are you feeling now?
Doc asked..

Uncle hi, i'm fine.. How is ajay? And aunty?

Listening to ajay name doctor smile faded away.. And in no time he got back to normal and smiled looking at Sisira telling about his sudden foreign trip..

Uncle pls no more injection.. Sisira pleaded..

And I don't even remember how all this happened! Mom and dad weren't saying anything about it..
Pls at least you tell uncle.. Sisira pleaded.

It's of no use remembering the past which gave you pain. And you met with accident while riding back to home..

But uncle we are staying in village right!

Yes but your parents wanted to look after you and it's for their job, as it's nearby so they decided to stay here! Doc convinced her..

Bu-!?

No buts or anymore questions.. Just take rest.. If not i'll sure give a dozen of injection for every question you ask.. Doc warned her..

Sisira opened her mouth to speak but closed it with her palms nodding noo.

What ? Doc sighed..

I #&*" €¢€$¢'s she mumbled..

Arey Sisira still playing like old times? Doc asked feeling irritated.

Ugh- she removed her palm from her mouth telling, "you only told not to talk right!"

Doc chuckled, making Sisira too awkward with her innocence.

You didn't change, doc said pulling her nose in jovial way.. Her parents chuckled wiping their tears..

Btw uncle! That person isn't doctor?

Isn't he doctor?
Mom dad? What happened! Why aren't you talking anything?

Dad?!

Prabha and diwakar looked at each other and turned behind thinking about sravan who just lost everything and now his own wife don't even remember him!

No, " he's your husband.." Vicky said entering the room..

What? "My husband?" Sisira is in shock looking at her parents who nodded their heads..