Is she dead?

It's been 2 days, sisira got locked up in her room.. Every time they take food to her but sisira rejected having it..

That night....

Daas came to her room opening the door with a plateful of meals..

Found her lifeless on the floor..

Anasuya? Anasuya? Daas sounded in fear 😱..

She came running to daas calling. And saw sisira laying lifeless on the floor..

Both looked at each other with fear, what if she is dead? Police will arrest us? Anasuya got feared gulping her dried throat..

Is she dead? Her mil asked in fear looking at daas..

No I have to check, daas replied to his wife..

Daas moved to her, anasuya started sweating thinking what if dies?

Daas placed his trembling hand near to sisira nose, he felt she's breathing in low.. He sighed in relief turning back and said she's alive..

Anasuya felt relieved to his answer..

Come let's go and take her to the hospital.. If not everyone will blame us for her death..

First clean these wounds on her face daas said looking at his wife.. She cleaned sisira face with wet cloth yet her cheeks have little hand prints on her face..

They took her to the hospital..

What happened? Who's she?

She is my daughter.. Pls check her and save her.. Pls anasuya started faking crocodile tears in front of hospital staff..

What were all these wounds? Did her in-laws did something? Let me report to police, one nurse said lifting the receiver 📞☎..

No madam pls save my daughter that's enough for us.. We'll never send her back to her in-laws.. Pls anasuya started her acting making everyone heart melt down.

They admitted her, in the hospital and checked for her temperatures..
She's burning and her blood sugar levels fell down..

So they injected few injections and kept saline too..

She was very weak and got shocked thinking about something.. Doctor said looking at the reports..

We'll take care of our daughter from now on, daas said looking at the doctor.. He gave them back the reports..

When can we take her back? Daas asked doctor..

She's still not in conscious state.. So wait till she gets better, he replied..

But these people brought sisira back to home in late night, when evey staff were busy and some were sleeping.. Thinking it would be difficult if she gets into conscious state.. They have to go behind bars they thought..

Next day,

Sisira got into conscious to find herself laying on the bed in her room..

Daas and anasuya came together into her room..

Seeing them sisira got down from bed and moved back slowly from them.. She got more lean and weak than before..

Anasuya go and get her Phone let her talk to sravan, daas said ordering his wife..

How long you'll do this? How can you run away from this closed Room? Daas chuckled keeping the plate on the table..

What you decided?