Maths YA Romance 🥳🤫

Enjoy the early updates.. Because I'm in writing mode..

I don't know when my writing mode will get stuck..

Maybe this update is but early.. But can't promise when will be the next update.. I'm writing further chapters too..

So enjoy reading..

**********************

Sisira sat on her chair keeping the bag aside

Where is your working notes? He asked taking the maths book..

I heard you're not at all paying attention in your maths class? Huh! If this goes on how can you clear the exam?

See see you're shouting at me for this stupid maths? You hate me..
You have changed.. Always studies.. Always reading even at academy and same taunting even after reaching home..
She said weeping..

Sisira! First listen.. There's less time for exams and I have to be serious.. It's your hard work! Did you get that?
Now stop this drama and take your notes.. I'll give the sums and you have to do it now.

What's the use.. It's anyhow choosing the one answer in it.. I'll do it same like we used to play in school..

What? What are you talking about?

Arey sravan you don't know?
Like A, B, C, D in that we have to choose one correct answer.. So I'll do,

" pinky pinky ponky father has donkey
Donkey died father cried pinky pinky ponky.."

What? Will you choose answers that way? He asked astonishing😲😲😲..

Yeah she said giggling..

Shut up and do this sums, he said placing the book in her lap..

But- listen!

Nothing doing.. Finish this all work.. It's your punishment, till then you're not going to get dinner tonight, he warned her..

Oh my god 😱you're angry with me? She asked getting up from chair and sat beside him..

Yes I'm angry with you because of your less marks in maths, he said looking at her..

Sisira moved closer to sravan closing her eyes..

What are you doing? He asked seeing her lips 😗😗😗😗

You only told that, whenever you get angry I have to kiss you right! She said winking😉 at him..

She made him fall back on bed.. And moved closer to him..
My husband.. Why this much chik chik? Always huffs in anger barking at me for this maths..

Where did my lover boy went? She asked him running her finger along his Jawline..