First Kiss?!

Shut up!!

Shut up!!

You shut up..

I'm fed up with you..

Even I'm feeling same..

Let's divorce then,
But my child would stay with me, he said in stern tone..

No, she should stay with mother according to law.

Fuck! The law. She will stay with me and you get out from my house..

In front of the child they started hitting each other.. The little one stood there with tears in her eyes seeing her parents fighting..

_________

Sisira Dad POV:

It's a duty as a girl to take care of her home, husband and children..
You don't be like your mother..

Just listen to your husband and if you be good, he'll take care of you with love..

You have to adjust as you're a girl. Even if he hit you! Later he'll console you for his mistake. If you too start fighting for what he did, it will lead to many things sisira!

So try to adjust With your new family and be good to your husband..

I have seen a good match for you. I have enquired about them and it seems to be the right age for you to get married..

She just stood looking down and nodded her head to what her father was telling..

And your mom will be staying back with us. To avoid silly questions on our separation I decided to bring her back just for you.
You know what❓ your dad was sacrificing his fame and ego just for her baby girl, he said caressing her head..

Do you understand me Sisira?

She once again nodded her head just like a doll..

That evening...

Sisira was busy in kitchen cooking food,

Hearing to the door bell, she moved towards the door and saw her parents together standing there..

She got emotional seeing them, and her mom entered inside keeping the bag aside she hugged Sisira and kissed her on  her cheeks..

Sisira was happy and they both went inside..

After finishing their dinner,

Her mom accompanied and slept beside her.

Sisira Mom POV:

Sisira are  you happy with this match?

She kept quiet as she don't know herself what's going on with her life..

Don't do anything in rush sisira. Without a loving Husband, life would be difficult to lead. You know how we ended up with all our flaws.

I agree mistake was from both sides. But for marriage agreeing wasn't enough.