Her silent cries..

"Why aren't you not replying?"
Another msg from him..

What should I reply? Sisira fidgeting her fingers looking at her Nokia Phone..
Several thoughts🤔 surrounded her mind. She was busy in recollecting all their moments together since their marriage till now..

Another beep beep..

"I wish I had taken you along with me!"

Sisira lips spread wide looking at the msg. She don't even know what to reply him. Till now they hadn't have any proper conversation between them. Now she started developing an unknown feeling towards him..

Am I missing him? She looked at the msg and talked to herself.. Her thought broken with another msg that popped out..

I have reached to station..

At last sisira started typing on her phone.
"Happy journey."

Sravan who's busy in giving reply to his parents talks looking around the platform where passengers are busy in there own ways..

When his phone vibrated he instantly took it from his phant pocket looking at the screen his face glowed like million lights..
It's a msg from his wife, he immediately tapped it to open with excitement, only to find a simple msg..

"Happy journey.."Phew at least one reply I got he sighed shaking his head and closed the notifications from other apps..

Hearing the announcement, sravan bid bye to his parents and asked to take care of sisira..

First you take care of yourself and call us after reaching there! His mom said in normal tone..

Yes mom, but her parents also leaving tomorrow, so she'll be all alone. Only you people have to take care of her, after all she's a part of our family! Plsz sravan added holding his mom's hand..

Ok ok now you get into the train..

As the train started moving he waved his hand to them and got inside checking his berth number..
After reaching his berth he kept his luggage beneath and sat on window side looking at the phone..

Sisira went back to their room, already missing his presence. But she can feel him everywhere.. She smiled looking at the mirror where he kissed her a while ago..

After his co-passengers settled in their seats by adjusting their berths. Sravan too laid on seat after spreading bedsheet which Sisira had kept in bag..

Keeping his one hand beneath his head his thought ran after his darling wife. He then took out his phone and started sliding photos of her which he took without letting her know, in his gallery.

One photo caught his attention where she's braiding her hair sitting in front of the mirror. This was taken when he's busy in work sitting on the bed, he turned to see her, who's busy in combing her hair.. Her long hair which he got fascinated with and quickly he took his phone which was laying on bed beside him and took a quick shot of her..

Ugh 😒 I should have taken her with me! I'm missing her badly. But there it'll be problem for accommodation and she has to stay all alone even we take a room till I finish my work and get back to her..
It's better that she stays with family.

Sisira went to open the door hearing the knock and talks from outside their in-laws retuned from station..

What magic you have done on my son that he's became so protective over you! He's telling me to take care of you. Her mil taunted and got back to her works..

Sisira felt bad for her bitter words but on other side she felt happy to hear about her husband care towards her.

She went back to get the dried clothes from outside and took them straight to her room and started folding clothes thinking of her mil..