Admiring Promises..

At Sisira's home:

At Sisira's home:

Diwakar is sitting outside thinking about his daughter. After seeing her in that situation he couldn't do anything but felt bad thinking if he took bad decision in getting her married this early?

I should have at least asked her about her dreams or something..

While prabha came out bringing milk to her husband and gave it to him but he denied her.
Prabha kept the glass aside on the table, and sat beside him.

Are you ok? You didn't even had lunch properly, nor dinner! Should I prepare something else?

No-no I'm fine, just thinking about our daughter. I thought that getting her married soon is best option after her studies. But after seeing her today at her in-laws home, I'm thinking maybe I have done wrong with her.

I should have at least asked her about her dreams or at least made her take decision is she ok with marriage or not!

But like me, father's are always greedy to see their children happiness rests only in marriage. But seeing her face I think I have taken wrong decision in her life.
Maybe I should have given her sometime to think about what she wants..

Prabha kept her hand on his shoulder, seeing him devastated. It's ok don't worry. Her husband is good person so no need to worry.
And coming to her MIL only I'm thinking. If she's good and treats our Daughter well nothing else is required. And our daughter is very patience she'll definitely win their hearts soon..

Diwakar turned around to her, held her hands,
I'm sorry for everything happened between us. Till now I didn't feel your pain as a husband I never took any care of you in past years. But today as a father I understood the pain how it feels when your children go through such difficulties. I'm really sorry😔. If I had a chance to get back to past I would have wiped our bad memories, but I can't do that. But I promise not to make you break down from here on..
The tears you cried for years which were ignored by me. But not anymore he said wiping her tears.

Prabha took his hand in hers and busted out crying more seeing her husband's change and felt happy with tears running down and kissed his palm. It's enough for me now nothing else I require more than this. In all my life this is the care and affection I wanted from you..

There pain is subsided with the silence as they both sat beside each other holding their hands..

What about our daughter? I'm thinking to talk to her once and if she's not happy I'll bring her back to our home. We have to assure her that we were their for her. She's not alone..

No, I think she needs some time to understand about her husband. We know sravan is good person. All problem is with her MIL only.
I'll talk to sisira about her married life. And I'm thinking to make this new couple should take part in Sri Ramnavami kalyanostavam..
Maybe his blessings will turn their relationship to positive end..