Gathering my broken past!

Hey buddies...

Tomorrow wattpad is going to stop under maintenance...

So for few hours it won't work.. But I'm not sure of it.

So giving another early update....
Hope you like it and get answers for all your questions...

*******************

Vicky POV:

Even I knew speaking the native language! I don't know about reading.. And this letter is completely written in telugu!

How am I going to know what's written in it? What's written in it? I can't even ask anyone's help in this!

I stayed the next day also.. But there's nothing I can know here! I have to leave to know further story..

I'll leave now! I said looking at grandma..

You're leaving? Can't you stay few more days? She asked in dull tone..

No but-!? (Wait! Why can't try to find the past by questioning her only?)

I'm not even related to you.. Then how can I stay.. I'll be always a guest nothing else.. I said shrugging my shoulders..

Don't say that.. Sravan.. She said holding my hands.. If everything went well you should have born in our family as my own grandson..

What? I asked..

No-no it's nothing.. She said with fear of telling something which should be remained in past itself..

What are you telling mamma!

I didn't told anything.. I'm getting old so blurting out whatever comes in my mind.. She said turning around..

No granny.. You're hiding something.. Tell me I said turning her to face me..

She nodded no..

Granny meri kasam! I said taking her hand and kept on my head..

She took it immediately and cried hugging me..

You would have born to my son! If he didn't die in blast.. She said crying out in my hands..

What?

Yes your mom and my son grew up together since childhood.. Eventually they fell in love..

My son got selected in military.. Before going to job as we already know they like each other we fixed their marriage..

She once again cried out loud..

Then my son never returned.. We got his belongings and his ashes..

I couldn't even see his face for one last time! She said crying in my hands..

Granny don't cry! I said trying to pacify her..

Then what about that letter? I asked.. Which letter? She asked widening her eyes..

Did you saw that?

I nodded no.. I wanted to know from you.. So asking now.. I said..

That was the letter my son wrote before his death.. He wrote that -! She paused saying that..

Promise me that you won't ask your mom about it! She said showing her palm..

I assured her.. Ok..
Never tell anyone about this!

Your mom got pregnant with my son's child.. My son was soo happy that he expressed his feelings in that letter..
He told me to keep her safe till he returns back..