Guilty..

The next day the car landed in tirupati..

Sisira! Sisira! Prabha patted her shoulder slowly trying to wake up her..

Sisira opened her eyes and she looked around to find themselves in front of a building..

Diwakar booked rooms for all of them. Raghu drove to the parking lot and came out locking it..
As they booked prior, they filled up their details in register and went to their retired rooms taking keys..

Within few hours they got freshen up..
Sisira sat quiet in front of mirror when prabha braiding her hair..

Sisira? Prabha made her face turn a bit and kissed her forehead..
Sisira smiled looking at her mom who's happy.. When parents are happy with their children.. What else kids wants extra other than their happiness..

Finally prabha arranged flowers in her hair using hairpin..
"Shall we move?", sisira nodded getting up from stool and looked at herself in sari..

She looked at herself as bride once again.. She remembered her marriage with sravan which made her lost for a while until she felt a hand on her shoulder..

Sisira smiled looking at her Mom.. Are you happy sisira? Prabha question made her surprise..

Sisira thoughts went back to mall that day. He's happy with a girl.. When sravan has moved on.. Why shouldn't I?

They might soon get married after he knew that i too got married.. Sisira held her unwanted tears not letting them come out..
I'm happy.. Mom.. She said to prabha with smile..

As they got out locking the door.. Diwakar and raghu came out from next room.. Raghu got ready in traditional way..

Raghu smiled looking at sisira.. Sisira too smiled back to him..
Diwakar came towards sisira and caressed her hair overwhelmingly..

Later everyone started back going to parking lot and raghu started driving to Tirumala..

After half an hour travelling they reached hill top and parked their vehicle at their marriage venue..

The broker is waiting for them right outside and he took them towards their booking Hall..

It's very auspicious day, that many marriages were taking place that day itself.. Sisira looked around people who were enjoying with their families and newly wedded couples moving for the darshan of Lord Venkateshwara..

There's still time for their turn.. Priest is busy in chanting mantras and making the couple get married..

Diwakar and prabha went to talk about darshan details.. While raghu accompanied sisira..

"I'll be back right now", raghu said attending the call..

Sisira started fondling her pallu in stress.. And her eyes fell on a girl.. The same girl she saw with sravan that day in the mall..

That girl is holding someone else hand as if they're inseparable.. Sisira didn't like it.. Why she's with another person? She thought moving ahead..

There she saw sravan and her eyes got widened looking at him.. He's talking with another girl other the same bimbo girl?

Madam next turn is yours only.. Where did all went? Broker asked sisira looking around to find her family..

They just went to enquiry counter.. Sisira said looking at sravan only..

Did they too booked for marriage? Sisira asked pointing towards them..

Yes ma'am.. It's love marriage it seems.. All of his friends arrived.. That girl and that boy are getting married. Broker pointed towards them..