Change in the wind?

Chapter dedicated to imranIT

Seeing Sravan coming back from office, she went to welcome him with bunch of photo copies in her hand but her step paused when sisira found bouquet of flowers in his hand..

He sat on sofa keeping the bag aside and smiled looking at the flowers in his hands which made her surprise..

She cleared her throat to get attention 🙄 but he seems lost in looking at the beauty of flowers which made her bit anger and this time she cleared her throat bit audible and succeeded in getting attention from him..

Sravan kept those flowers gently touching the smooth flowers and looked at her hand which were holding something..

Hi.. you felt comfortable right! Sravan asked getting up and went to get some water from the bottle which is present on the dining table..

He sipped some of it and went back telling, about his hectic day yet lovely..

Water? He handed her the bottle but she denied coz of seeing him sipping directly keeping his mouth..

No-no I'm not going to have it, she talked to herself before nodding no..

And asked immediately thinking about the the words he said-"lovely day?"

Yeah lovely day.. today I met someone whom I never expected to be exist..

What? She thought listening to him..

Yes.. I met a girl..

Obviously you won't smile for meeting a boy right! She thought listening to him,
As he spoke..

I got a call from anonymous number and was invited to the coffee shop right beside our office..

I said I'm busy in office will meet after working hours..

At first I thought it might be you who gave my number to her and went to meet her..

But -!

But-! She repeated..

I got to know you didn't send anyone, and then she told me about her love interest on me.. She's is also a bank employee working in another branch it seems..

I never noticed her but she told she saw me in few office meetings..
And coincidence is she lives in our apartments itself..

I asked her about this too, she said she moved recently here..

And I asked for the reason of the meeting..

"Will you marry me?" She asked..

I'm just shocked to hear right in first meeting..

Then she continued saying she knows everything about me and even got to know your proposal too! Sravan said closing the bottle cap and kept back on table..

I told I need some time..

Yes take your time, but let's meet daily so that you can know me better and gave me these flowers..

Thank God! I'm going through these profiles since morning whom you might like but glad you met someone today! So you like her? Sisira asked looking at his face..

Yes.. I liked her. He said..

So can you tell her-!? Sisira words stopped listening to his phone ring..

It's her! Sravan said attending the call and went to his room closing the door..

Sisira happily moved towards kitchen and made some quick dinner..