Let's play!?

Sisira POV:

Where the hell he's going?

Ok let him go.. she thought touching her sole..

Ouch 😣 it's hurting she thought and lalitha's words are clearly audible about watching something..

Is he going to roam shirtless all the night? She cursed..

Let him be.. what's going to happen anyway? She thought and laid back..

Sisira's mind Started knitting..

Oh now she'll sit closely to him and watching the romantic movie? Sisira cursed hitting her head with pillow..

Sravan POV:

I was about to wear my t-shirt but I remember I washed clothes last night and kept it in balcony for drying..

So I moved quickly to take it but seeing Sisira walking on wet floor I sensed she might fall .

And I have reached on time before she gets hurt..

But her leg might got sprain as I saw it swelling after I took her to room and sprayed liquid balm..

After going out I found lalitha Started sneezing..

Oh no it's corona? I thought.. (No-no it's just author's thought 😉😁).

Sravan? I have connected my hotspot to TV.. come lets watch something thriller or comedy or Romanti-!? Lalitha muttered last word..

Are you hungry? I asked looking at Lalitha..

Nope 😃 my hunger long gone and we had pizza on our way right!

Ok I'll get something to drink.. He said moving towards kitchen..

Wait ! Let me help you, Lalitha followed him to kitchen.

I took milk bowl from fridge and kept it to boil..

Where's coffee powder? Lalitha Started searching while i looking at her as she's messing up the bottles placed neatly by Sisira..

God! my wife doesn't like messing up kitchen! She'll definitely kill me, i thought and moved quickly and stood behind Lalitha bit far and took the coffee powder..

Here it's. I said and was about to turn..
"Ahh Sravan" Lalitha cried..

I turned around to find her hair being caught to the cupboard..

Ohh ok don't scream I'll help you. I said keeping the coffee container aside..

As I'm busy in taking off her hair Lalitha moved close to me keeping her hand on my shoulder..

I moved back quickly freeing her hair from the cabinet..

I felt awkward being like this in front of stranger.. so I got into balcony and found no clothes there..

So I walked into my room to find my t-shirt but seeing my wife hitting her head with pillow I got worried..

"What happened?"

Hearing his voice Sisira looked up to find him at the door as he walked in she awkwardly kept the pillow smiling sheepishly 😁🙄😁

Is everything ok? I asked..

Sisira nodded her head..

Ok I couldn't find my clothes in balcony I kept for drying?

I have kept them in your cupboard evening itself, Sisira confirmed.

Ohh thanks, I said moving towards wardrobe to find my wardrobe was neatly arranged and previously it's nothing less than a mess..

I'm searching for t-shirt outside..

Ohh ok you could have asked me, Sisira said broadening her lips as he took out the t-shirt wearing it..

I'm totally fine now, she said as sravan turned to her adjusting his collar..

Fine? Now? I asked looking at her..

Yeah.. nothing Sisira said with smile..

Seeing my wife talking to me with smile I got butterflies in my stomach..

(Sravan? That butterflies thing happens with girls and women only.. Not with boys or men, author corrected..

Why? Only women have feelings? And are we Stone's? Sravan said knitting his eyebrows at author!

Ok ok fine ☺️😊 you got butterflies, birds everything else in your tummy. Fine now stop glaring at me like that I have to finish my update, author said..)

Do you want to watch movie? Sravan asked and Sisira nodded Yes immediately..

Lalitha changed her clothes in the other room and waiting for sravan to come..

But looking at Sisira coming out with help of sravan holding his hand in one and his other hand around her shoulder. Looking at Sisira, Lalitha heart boiled with anger..

But Sisira's smile added more fuel to her burning fire!

Sisira's inner feelings looking at poor Lalitha..
🤣🔥🤣🔥🤣🔥

************

So how's today's update?

Hope you like it..

See you soon with another update..

With love 🤩😍
Pradhanas..
4 sep 2021, 12:53 PM..